Thread: My Old M2

Hi , Im on an 07 Firebolt for the last eight months or so , but my love affairs with Buells started with my first one a 2000 model M2 , owned it a few years then saw this current bolt and had to have it , the only mistake I made was selling the tuber , still love them and wish I still had it as well , maybe get another one oneday :)

my love began with a 00m2 as well. Hopefully one day I will have one with you

Good looking M2! I just bought one this winter and I have to say its a pretty comfy ride. It's a 02 M2L, with 8,000 on the clock. I have to admit I bought it because its a rare model and I have always loved this color scheme!

My first love and first ride was on my brothers x1 lightning 2000 ! God I wish I had that bike .nice tubers +1

I wish I still had my tuber.... May she rest in peace.

When the insurance company totaled her out... I bought this 03 XB9s.

The XB9 handles way better but I really miss the gut wrenching torque of the tuber.

I just picked up this 02 thunderbolt s3 . I got it because its a rare bike and figured it would be a quick flip . It's still listed for sale but after riding it I cringe every time someone sends me an offer on it lol!