Well I just got back today from the Lancaster breakfast ride and boy I had a blast. I was one of only three buell xb's there and the other guys were pretty much stock lightnings. There were probably close to 1000 bikes there of all kinds. As soon as I pulled in people flocked to my bike and actually followed me to where I parked to look at my bike. They loved the smooth tail chop and my reverso exhuast. Yeah it may not be extremely loud at idle but it sure does bark when you get on it. Anyway guys were all curious to why it comes out the front and how it runs. It was so cool. My buddies were on a r1 and r6 and for pissed when they didn't even look at their bikes. It was so cool lol.

Anyway the ride over was great. My friends are much more experienced then me so of course they were faster but idc my bike drowns out thiers lol. We did everything from windy country roads at down to 30mph up to highway cruising at 120mph +. It was my first real ride that I pushed my buell and my riding skills. The more I ride my bike the more I fall in love with her.

Also the two other buell riders I gave my name and number they live in Lancaster and I told them to check out the sight. I'm going to try and organize a buell ride this summer so some if us members here can go for a ride for the day all over pa...... should be fun!

Here's a picture at the top of the mountain with a view of the lake.....