Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Buell Got The Most Attention At The Meet.....

Well I just got back today from the Lancaster breakfast ride and boy I had a blast. I was one of only three buell xb's there and the other guys were pretty much stock lightnings. There were probably close to 1000 bikes there of all kinds. As soon as I pulled in people flocked to my bike and actually followed me to where I parked to look at my bike. They loved the smooth tail chop and my reverso exhuast. Yeah it may not be extremely loud at idle but it sure does bark when you get on it. Anyway guys were all curious to why it comes out the front and how it runs. It was so cool. My buddies were on a r1 and r6 and for pissed when they didn't even look at their bikes. It was so cool lol.

Anyway the ride over was great. My friends are much more experienced then me so of course they were faster but idc my bike drowns out thiers lol. We did everything from windy country roads at down to 30mph up to highway cruising at 120mph +. It was my first real ride that I pushed my buell and my riding skills. The more I ride my bike the more I fall in love with her.

Also the two other buell riders I gave my name and number they live in Lancaster and I told them to check out the sight. I'm going to try and organize a buell ride this summer so some if us members here can go for a ride for the day all over pa...... should be fun!

Here's a picture at the top of the mountain with a view of the lake.....

What time did you guys leave? I went out at 6:30 am and got back around 12:50 was a nice day for a ride.

I'm up for a Buell Ride in Pa. I live in Allentown.

Hell yeah we left at 830 and met at state hill boat ramp at blue marsh lake..... got back at 12.

We'll figure something out for may and all go for a ride there will probably be 10 of us on bells if everyone goes

awesome. sound s like a good time

I've been out there a few times. Not very many Buells very often.

I took my s3 to my car club meet a few weeks ago , several other guys rode bikes also ( turbo busa , and 2 gsxr's) and and they were all over lookin at my bike , I was by my self over lookin at there bikes lol! I ended up doing like a 20 min question an answer on the buell lol!

Is the Lancaster breakfast ride a thing they do often???

im from CT but my inlaws live in Allentown. I am often down that way and would love to bring my bike down and do some PA riding this summer.

I like how your buddy's bike says "XB" on the license plate :D

Haha I didn't even see that snrusnak lol.... yes they do it the first sunday of every month til like November.

Oh yeah murd..... I got a bunch of questions.... why's it so short why does the pipe come out the front...... how does it run sounds awesome....

Not one bad comment at all and most of them were Harley guys lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast