, downloaded, asked, register, bucks, megalog, thought, buellmods.com" /> where to download megalog viewer for free? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where to download megalog viewer for free?

but neither have an automated map tuning feature like Megalog Viewer
    which is of no help with a buell. log file analysis and dynamic maps from ecmspy provide much faster and better results.

Ich-

Thanks for the reply. I have read that MLV is not optimal for tuning Buells, for some of the reasons you've previously posted. What is the tuning process you would use on your own Buell? Not asking for a step-through, just a general idea.

Sorry for the semi thread-jack, but I thought the dialogue might help others who look to MLV as their main tuning method.

I haven't gone through it in a while and forgot how informative that V2 tuning guide is. Time to revisit it. It's an awesome primer for anyone even thinking about tuning their Buell. If you don't understand all the terms and principles now, the dots will start connecting once you start playing with your tuning software and looking at your logs.

If you own a Buell, you owe it to yourself to download or otherwise obtain at least 2 items:

1. The factory maintenance manual for your bike. This will answer 99 percent of the noob questions you find on this board.
    2. The Tuning Guide. Even if you're not into tuning (yet), this guide is a wealth of info on how the different systems and sensors work together. It can be a great foundation for troubleshooting and diagnosing running anomalies.

Thanks again for the links, Ich.

Are either of those the original tuning manual? I spoke with octopus and he said I need the original for a good step by step guide. I also need to know a good site to download megalog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12