Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: riding with a passenger

Ask her to look over your shoulder in the direction your turning. That shifts her weight just enough to make leaning in turns smooth. Some girls will lean funky, not at all, or too much. Then your fighting her and her weight. But ask her to not lean and instead just look over your shoulder in the direction your turning and it makes life easy. Tell her if she gets scared to slap pat or whatever signal so you can pull into a parking lot and talk. Go easy at first so you get comfortable and she does too.

Scare her and your night will suck. But have some fun, maybe a few times get on it a little hard but not crazy and she will have fun and not be scared. If she has fun the rest of your night will be! If you know what I mean! Lol

Also tell her when to get on and when to get off. Very important. You want to be ready for her weight. I get on, kick the kickstand up, then hold the bars and ask her to mount. She steps on the peg, swings leg over and sits. Also tell her to keep feet on pegs till u tell her to get off. If she gets off and your not ready and all her weight is on a peg she can pull u over! Lol

Law dog is right!! I was going to post that last night and fell asleep but always get your rider In the habit of making sure your ready for them to get off and on! That kind of stuff happens quick! Then you have a bike on the ground.....and that's no bueno

I've had her sit on it with me, just to see if we could actually fit. haha it's not like we're fat or anything, but we're both generally tall (she's 5'8")

as far as later in the evening... don't worry about that ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12