Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: First of the Last

The weather is starting to get cooler. I've have the heated grip control switch on the bike for a while. But I never got around to installing the heater element. So, I unboxed and installed the Heat Demon external elements this morning. The chart above is for future reference in case I or anyone needs it.

SEXT9 - is that chart for using the XB12XT stock switch housing and wires? I was just about to search the site for that information, as I'm wiring my Uly (XB12X) tonight for the heated grips, and have the XT switch.

Thanks for posting that - saved me a bunch of searching and time with the voltmeter!

Switch housing, new Zeta handguards going on with integrated LED signals, and new bar end mirrors:

HID headlights are next on the mods list... have all the parts, and connectors to make a new harness for the relays that uses the stock headlight harness plug. I hate cutting into the stock harness if I can avoid it.

I believe it is the XT switch. Here is the link where I purchased it. I'm glad the information helped.

Before:

After:

I installed the rear sprocket I got from HERE. I think it was originally sold through darkhorsemoto.com. From what I understand, they were expensive to make and and didn't sell many. I'm thankful I had the opportunity to purchase one.

It looks like some point I need to go to the powder coater. The anodized black stuff like the rear sprocket, foot control levers and the belt tensioner doesn't match with the other black stuff. And, I'm dying to get the headers ceramic coated.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

that is awesome write up on your bikes mate.

no idea how i missed these threads before....

I moved all of my electronics from under the seat to under the air box cover.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Here's the write-up.

Just bringing this back to the top. Any updates? Drool…..

Awesome bike, again would love an update.

Great idea on the garage door opener. It gave me the idea, but there is no need for an expensive as7g module, Just use a regular 4 pin automotive relay to make the connection. I just ordered a homelink transmitter and will show how to wire it up with just a relay.

Awesome ride!!!!! I need that back pulley.

Thanks for resurrecting the thread. I haven't done anything more to the bike. I've been building motorized drift trikes lately. So the bike has been sitting inside this winter while I've been in the Fab shop.

However, I still have a few things left I really want to do to it yet like ceramic coat the headers and rework the license plate lights. Who knows maybe I'll get some time to do that over the weekend.

Last edited by SEXT9; 07-18-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast