Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: ***North Dallas Area Folks***

We really need this run, but seriously? Spread it out a little bit!
    I live south of Fort Worth (Burleson/Crowley) and work at TCU. Moved here almost four years ago and could count on one hand the number of Buells I've seen. Saw a Blast at the local Kroger once and a black Lightning in Crowley last year. Regularly ride my XB12S to work and back, weekend rides when I have the time, and a couple of trips to Dallas and nothing. Have yet to have someone talk to me about my bike who knew what it was. It's an 04XB12S and a guy at 7-eleven asked me if it was the new Kawasaki last year .

I'll let you guys know it's usually spur of the moment but sometimes we plan it. I have a 05 XB9SX and rode to Austin last year for a big meet and people had no clue what it was. Someone though it was a Grom . It doesn't help that I have the LSL headlight either.

We really need this run, but seriously? Spread it out a little bit!
    I meant that we really need this RAIN but would be nice if it was spread out a little.

Hey all, still riding around? I'm located in the Frisco/Plano area. Free to ride most evenings and weekends.
    -Anthony

Hello antchez, Silverado_tx used to organize the rides to Coffee and Cars in Frisco first Sat of @ month. Not heard of too many organized rides on this forum lately. I think there is another forum that posts them also? I will be on vacation this year until July 7th, so will not be available for a ride until after then. I think we are do a ride though?

Thanks for the reply, hope you're enjoying yourself! Let's link up sometime when you get back. Do you know the name other the other forum?

Checking in and seeing how everyone is doing.

I'm still riding, pretty much every day, just haven't posted on here in a long time. Life's been pretty busy (seems to happen every so often).

Been thinking about making a ride out to Cars & Coffee sometime soon. Maybe March(?). Don't know about doing a ride after, but would definitely consider meeting people and having lunch.

In the mean time, here's a link to a video from the other day: http://youtu.be/8Aasf32Hj0Q

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hey Silverado. Haven't been on in a while myself, just check-in occasionally. I'm in Lewisville, but would definitely do cars and coffee. I'd be down to ride too, not sure where you're located but I usually head out west from Lewisville for a few hours on Saturdays/ Sundays. Let me know.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031