Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ***North Dallas Area Folks***

Who all is on Facebook?
    Meetup.com charges "Organizer Dues", so I'm thinking I may just start a group on FB to get us off the ground and going, or I can just keep it here.

Im on FB and always lookin for someone to hit Melissa/New Hope/Whatever

https://www.facebook.com/MrLazerface

I've got a group page up. It's still a work in progress, but it's a start and should help get us moving.

Buell Enthusiasts of North Dallas

Great. Thanks for setting this up. Im looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to it as well.

What would be a good time for everyone to meet. I'm thinking sometime between 5pm-6pm. Thoughts and/or suggestions are welcome.

My wife and I have our second daughter due in the next couple weeks so this weekend is likely the last time I'll be out on a bike for a month or so. I'm definitely down for some get togethers or rides. I'm in Dallas proper but not far off of 75 so it's pretty easy for me to get up North.

SilveradoTX,

Where was this picture taken?

ChibbMD, congratulations on the soon to be new arrival. Hope everything goes well over the next couple weeks.

The plan for now is to have a get-together once a month, so if you can't make this one then no worries. Just keep an eye out for this thread or the group site.

I used to commute down to Dallas and back for a job when I lived in Plano, so I've got a rough idea of the distance you'd have to travel.

augustus_01, that shot was from one of my runs on FM 455. Had a fun time that day; made four passes on it between 75 and Preston Rd. Also had almost no traffic which made it even nicer.

I'm happy to report that I actually got a kitchen pass to do a little riding tomorrow morning (5/18). I'm looking forward to getting some seat time on the XB. They'll be at least one other buddy with me. We'll be riding up in y'all's neck of the woods (NE of Plano/Allen). We'll generally stop for a fill-up at the Gas Station/Bait Shop in Lucas (Bethany/Lucas Rd and Southview). Should be there about 10am if anyone is interested in joining us. It would be cool to meet you and ride with some other Buells. Route will likely take us to Wolfe City.

that shot was from one of my runs on FM 455. Had a fun time that day; made four passes on it between 75 and Preston Rd. Also had almost no traffic which made it even nicer.
    I ride that same route quite a bit. I haven't in awhile though, dump trucks had torn it up last time I rode it.

I'm happy to report that I actually got a kitchen pass to do a little riding tomorrow morning (5/18). I'm looking forward to getting some seat time on the XB. They'll be at least one other buddy with me. We'll be riding up in y'all's neck of the woods (NE of Plano/Allen). We'll generally stop for a fill-up at the Gas Station/Bait Shop in Lucas (Bethany/Lucas Rd and Southview). Should be there about 10am if anyone is interested in joining us. It would be cool to meet you and ride with some other Buells. Route will likely take us to Wolfe City.
    Too bad I just now read this, I was thinking about getting out this morning. Too late now, have a fun ride Chibbs.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast