Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She's gone

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have sold my Buell. I also wanted to thank everyone on here for all the insight and knowledge that I have gained. You guys are way better than Badweb. Oh yeah thanks to 0h9bolt for pointing out my gas cap on a regular basis. I am know on to building my mustang killer. Thanks again!!

(other than the Mustang killer part) ;) What are you going to build? Good luck to you!!!

I have a 2012 ram 1500 rcsb with the 5.7

:p

Congrats on getting it sold, how much did it go for?

I got what I wanted!!

50dro- I forgot you had a mustang. I'm more reffering to killing the new stangs. I have always like the old fox bodies.

50dro- I forgot you had a mustang.Â* I'm more reffering to killing the new stangs.Â* I have always like the old fox bodies.
    Thanks man! That's a pretty tall order though...The new 5.0's are pretty quick out of the box! :D With enough money, anything is possible though. ;) Have fun with it!

Super Charger:D

RIPP?

Congrats on getting the asking price!

Super Charger
    Like this one? :p

Keep us posted on the build! I love fast things (no matter who make 'em!)

Hell ya man! I have an 2011 sport all white with the ram box blacked out windows. But u have a few things done to it I just put all my money in my buell but for a while I was ready to put a turbo on it. Not to be a turbo fag. It's just the ram has enough displacement all the turbo will do is help everything mpgs. Power. Torque. And noice.! But ya keep us posted on your truck I want to see it really bad!!! Esspecially if it will beat a new mustange. My dad is looking to get a new power car and I want him to do a gt500 or legua sega edition 302. And then plus mods

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast