Thread: wont start anymore!!!!

I JUST GOT THIS BIKE it has like 1800 something miles on it and it wont start. I checked the carb boot it doesn't have tears or anything and I charged the battery. the bike turns over but just wont fire up and I cant figure out why. I think its not getting fuel cuz when I try to start it I don't smell anything out of the exhaust. I still have the boot off and the carb almost off just one hose connecting. is there anything I should look at wile I have it off. if not what would cause it to not get fuel and how could it be fixed. im looking for easy cheap fixes before I go into big fixes like changing carbs and stuff. it a 2002 buell blast. it did start when the guy put it on my trailer but when I got home it would start. thought maybe I flooded it but it hasn't started since then (January). any sulutions or theories are GREATLY appreciated. thanks in advance.

I realy need some help on this one. im sure if I smelled gas I couldn't realy tell. when I took the carb off some gas came out so I guese It is getting fuel. is there any othere reason why it wont start. I already checked for spark from the plug boot but not the plug itself.

Justin what year and model bike do you have? Is this a blast?

check that the kill switch is not turned on - its on the right hand controls and also check that the gas spigot is on or at reserve the fuel in the tank may be low

yes the kill switch is set to off and the fuel switcg is on it has about half a tank I think
    its a 2002 buell blast I have tried on reserve but I will try again.