Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D&D Exhaust For Sale (Bought New in 2011)

I am selling my 2011 D&D muffler with both clamps. Pipe has 2500 estimated kilometers on it. I had it on my 2009 XB 12ss Lightning for about 6 months of riding.
    I purchased the pipe & clamps last year in June from American Sport Bikes, I have all the original receipts and I am the original owner. I am selling the pipe with the clamps for $400 Canadian plus the UPS shipping. Pipe is in excellent condition and has a wild sound. I Know what it is like buying over the internet the and I promise I will take the most care in packing and shipping this pipe.
    I also have a separate preprogrammed Eric Buell Racing Race ECM purchased from EBR at the same time last year. It came with a 2009 D&D fuel map. Everything worked great last year but honestly this mid summer I noticed a bit of intermitted
    hesitation around 4000rpm so I think the ecm needs adjustment but the hesitation could be from something else that I am working on trying to figure out. I am now keeping my bike stock until I fully diagnose the problem. Either or the ecm is as is If you want the ecm with the D&D pipe then I will throw it in for an extra $100. If you want the ecm separately then it is $150 plus shipping.
    If you are interested in one or the other or both then send me a direct email or personal message. All prices are in Canadian Dollars & I am writing from Ontario Canada.
    whitelightdragon@rogers.com

I'm not in the market for a D&D pipe currently (Have a race pipe on the way right now!), but that sounds like an awesome deal, $500 for a like new D&D exhaust AND EBR Race ECM. Someone better jump on that deal quick! Don't know how much shipping would be to the US, but I couldn't image it being too bad.

Good luck on the sale!
    -Matt

Pipes in great shape for 1,500 miles. Good deal! Glws!

Damn always when I don't have the funds............................................. .................................................. ................................
    I would jumb on this if I could. It is exactly the setup I want for my Bolt. I wish you luck selling it. Maybe something will happen and I'll have the funds. Wishing for something to happen.

that is one loud pipe, have it on my lightning..

It's sure a great exhaust with a great sound .

unfortunately, it's too loud for my country (france) , and it's got no db killers...

Hello fellow Buell Riders,

Shipping on the pipe with the ECM together to the United States from my location is $42 in US dollars.
    Shipping time would be approximately 5 days with a tracking number through UPS.
    Total amount with the pipe, brackets and ecm with shipping is $540 Canadian.
    Best way for payment on my end is through pay pal.

Hot damn 540$...just spent 600 on VR stator and oil change...can ya wait a month :)

does anyone know if there would be a difference between a 2009 to 2010 ecm?

does anyone know if there would be a difference between a 2009 to 2010 ecm?
    I believe the main difference is that the 2010's have an additional O2 sensor (on for each cylinder), so I am pretty sure it doesn't work.
    -Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast