Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cheap mods

It's not good to make 1,000,000,000 threads and flood the front page with a new thread for every post in response to a comment on the previous thread ... Just stick with the topic at hand on one thread at a time man, and be patient brah haha ... there's not a crapload of people on this forum ... It's not ridiculously flooded like a honda or yamaha forum that's for sure ... (much better quality advice and people tho... not near as much BS and know-it-all posters) ... :)

well i only make new threads for new topics. and i just put my handlebars upside down. it took about 30 min. then it took a wile to get my mirrors how i want them. i had to split the non throttle grip down the middle with a razor blade, then pull it off. once you get every thing off you have to flip the bars upside down, but then there backwards. so you turn them around to angle towards you. then you just scrap all he crap off the left (now right) side so your throttle can move smoothly. then just put every thing back on. you will either have to buy a new grip to replace the cut one, or if you got it off in good condition, you just super glue it back together and face the cut side down so you cant see it.then your done. it doesn't turn as much. i haven't ridden it yet,still waiting on parts to get it running, so i dont know how well it rides.

I cant seem to figure out how to make it not blury. but you can mostly tell what it looks like finished

but you can still take corners fine right?
    It all depends on the corner. If you're going fast and lay it over, yes. Slow speed handling is greatly diminished.

I didn't realize you had stock bars, I did it with my superbike bars, much less droop than you're showing.

oh well ok then ill hve to see. I can turn to about a 45 degree angle for te wheel. did you use these http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...FYFhMgodJQUAJg

im gonna put these on so I cant have more turning lock http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ordered handlebar risers so I can angle it better to get more steering lock. right know I can only move it about 2 or 3 inches till the controls hit the gas tank.

to things I need to re post. one, I can only turn the wheel 20 degree angle. two, im getting the risers so I CAN get more steering lock. I had posted CANT and 45. also in the clear picture I realized my control on the left side was on the wrong side of the mirror. I already fixed that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123