Thread: 06 Buellxb12x modz HElP

I know there are modz to this bike and I believe it already has some with a double headlight mod.

my Question is what are some of the best mods to do to this bike to help it all around im not looking for horse power or anything but useful mods and mods that help the longevity of the bike.

also will a jardin1 pipe from a xb9sx fit and work on a uly ?

I am new to Buell, 7 months, and have learned and have a lot to learn. With that said:
    In my limited experience the breather reroute is an easy, quick, inexpensive thing you can do. Your idle will be better especially when doing a lot of short trips and when the engine is warming up.
    I also use a fuel additive, like Sea Foam, Lucas, or whatever works for you, and I have really noticed an improvement in the idle, operation, and overall performance.
    My bike was used when I got it but it came with a K&N filter, with the Mod above and fuel additive it makes a really cool thrushing sound in the air box now.
    It's not much but this is all I have for Mods on my Uly:
    The Buell I have is the first and only one I have ever seen, so I am curious how they perform or what they sound like with other Mods? The 09 Uly I have been riding has been awesome though and I probably would not change anything.

I have 2009 Xt and the only thing I'm thinking about changing is the seat and wind screen. I would touch the exhaust cept for re-paint.

Anything from our site! ;)

Here's a customer's Uly with all our 5-0dro parts on it! (axle sliders, case sliders and pulley cover)

www.5-0dro.com

thanks im working on some stuff the guy I bought it from had the timing retarted and made it run extra hot I know buell run hot I mean **** you put a air cooled motor and cover it up whit all the **** it has it don't get much air.

also I have a 2006x and it has a interactive exhaust has anyone removed this and added a free flow like jardin and ?had any issues does the newer models have this type of exhaust it just seems like another thing to fail >

Have a 07 UlY. Put a hawk pipe on it. Been very pleased and its 1/2 the price.

Get the Uly comfort kit if your bike doesn't already have it. It's a cheap, useful mod.

it does have a comfort kit re located ecu and breather hoses and now has a swiss chees air box and soon I will do a custom cut out in the shell to get more air.

buell did a lot of things right but how puts a air slot behind the sheld and all the gages yea it gets air but it could have a lot better things to keep the air kooled engine AIR Cooled lol