Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New xb and i am looking for some parts

Well Guys I sold my city x for some reason to get an enduro. dumb i know turned around and sold the dirt bike and found a deal. 08 xb12ss with 3,300 miles totally stock with trans orange plastic and the stock black covers and a tank bag for $5500. im feeling pretty good about it, anyway i want to make it my own and switch some stuff up.
    looking for exhaust. d and d, keda, gb or just a j pipe and ill work with that.
    Also a cheese grator chopped or not the seat rail part not just what you cut off.

also a EBR ecm

The best catch can for breather re route

And the opinion for a good quality HID kit not ddm had it and was not impressed

Thanks for any help.
    Im looking for all extra pieces so i can keep all stock parts and have the option to go back

Hey Wifarm boy, did you buy a buell jacket from me about a year ago? if so I think i might have found some of the armor for the arms of the jacket. not sure if your the one, but your user name looks familiar. also where in WI are you? im located about 1.5 hours north of Green bay.

Yep it was me. and im like half hour south of Madison

well there she is..
    i got the pipe and tail piece.
    still looking for ecm for race pipe.
    and inputs on catch can and hid

as u can see it has orange plastics. Im not really getting into it. would love to trade and throw in a few bucks for hero blue with the x. few small spider cracks from first dingy ranking them down but no breaks

That is sweet dude! We need to get another ride together. What kind of bike is the G F getting? Keep in touch, lets ride.

I saw on some of the forums, might have been here,,, where someone took a NOS2 (Noz Energy dtink) and used it for a catch can, Everyone who sees it thinks he has Nitrous Oxide booster system.
    ( too many viewings of fast and furious?) So,, when i looked for them, i could find them on a plastic bottle and cans. So, im actually going to use an aluminum water bottle, and slide the NOS can over the outside, Im tapping the top, or modifying with a threaded pipe fitting on the top for the inlet and breather, and one on the bottom for a drain. Theres pictures out there of other people doing this or just be patient, and someday ill post mine

Thanks red im trying to talk her into a x1 or a 9 but i think she wants to start cheap pry a virago or something. i would love to come on a ride but work makes it real hard let me know just in case when you guys go.

i drink mnt dew like water and everyone knows it i have been wrapping the shock resivour with a dew can maybe use your idea with a dew can?? the wheels are turning

I used to drink a lot of Mt. Spew,,, not anymore, I cant, started getting fat, But more power to you if you can & dew

There used to be a radio host who called Mt Dew "Nectar of the 'tards"

the idea with the Noz was that the attention deficit types would just assume is some sort of Nitrous injection, I dont think anyone would associate Mt Dew with Nitrous.. but to each their own. The point here is get you thinking of
    creative ideas.

Yeah Damn hillbilly juice has me hooked lol but i try not to copy so we will see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast