Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DO U EVEN LIFT?

Just curious to see if we have any powerlifters, body builders or guys( AND LADIES) that are just plain addicted to lifting and going to the gym??

My work in progress over a couple years

Yes...

I use to do on average about 9,000 reps of bench lifting with like 900 stripper people sitting on it... I'd usually get in a good pump then strut around for about an hour and go hog up the squat rack doing absolutely nothing but admiring myself in the mirror for my cooldown mode....... All while maintaining a perfect boner... Then I'd hit the showers and shoulder my way through all the females desperately masturbating to my perfect demonstration of calisthenics back to my bike....

Then I took an interstate to the knee... Now I'm here with you losers posting about header wrapping, tire pressure, oil viscosity, high octane gas effectiveness, and wheelie failures on a regular basis....................... All while maintaining a perfect boner....

All while maintaining a perfect boner
    like a boss!

I frikkin sweat BAUCE sauce brah... I wring it out of my undies and sell it by the ounce to the megapharm companies that make the beloved preworkout names such as Hemo rage, jack3d, and NOXplode... They pay a pretty penny for it too... Hence me being able to afford this money pit of a bike... Lol

oohhhhh so thats how you afford it!?!?!

That's about the ONLY way I could afford this thing... Lol

That's about the ONLY way I could afford this thing... Lol
    Dont lie, youve been trading sexual favores for parts.
    (Nohomo) Negative blew me, played with my balls, even cuddled up after, for a left side riders peg. Got weird when he started telling me how pretty i am.

Relative to the thread, few years back at 145lbs, began bulking and training. I bulked to 198lb got hurt and sick met a girl and started a new job... Now im just fat.

But on a more serious note... Yes I actively hit the gym an average of 3 - 4 days a week and alternate between cardio and the basic anaerobic exercises to try and stay in shape... Being active duty for the national guard requires me to be in shape...

I am by no means a builder or gym rat but it is a regular part of my life... I bulked up a lot when I was on my deployments but that's only really because literally all you had to do was wake up, work out, report for duty, get off work, eat, work out, shower, sleep, repeat... That was working out every single day, twice a day... So it was just kind of a bonus... I have other stuff to do now that I'm home (like wrench on my buell)...

I've been in decent shape most of my life since high school so I don't have any kind of real progress pictures that I keep up with... But by the looks of yours, you've really put in some serious work man!!...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast