Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DO U EVEN LIFT?

wasnt trying to "impress anyone" lol ... im not a "body builder" nor a "power lifter"... I train daily like a beast because of my job. Im a Infantry Mortar man. ask anyone that knows what being a mortar man entails. You need to be a beast in my field of work if not you'll fall apart
    I get where your coming from bro, the posts opening comment was not directed at anyone, just a fact on how I feel.

(some of my PED using peers really get pissed off for me using the label 'juice monkey', I've even heard the excuse 'but I have body dismorphic disorder, cause I think I am always too small...'
    for ****s sake get your ass on Dr. Phil ya 250# pussy...but I digress, everyone is different)
    :D

I often wished I had the genetics of Ahhr-nold when I began my fitness journey lifting (picked up my first DB @ 26) and trying to be a gym rat, I soon realized that having the genetics of a drinking straw (ectomorph), that I would have to use copius amounts of PED's to achieve those goals....
    so I changed how I thought and what I know and here we are 20 years later still living the lifestyle, healthier happier and sharing the passion of health & fitness.

so whatever your doing nrankin, keep it up as it is obviously working for you.

Again these posts are not directed at anyone, just my opinion and if that ties anyone's fallopian tubes in a knot I apologize and will make you a chamomile/Valerian tea to calm your nerves.
    ;)

As I've always said to my clients, recruits or victims..."think outside the box"

:)

I completely hear ya bro ... Everybody has there own niche or how when it comes to fitness and health .. But for me .. Gym rat and meathead has been my fortay haha

Buddha where are you located ? Jw

Buddha where are you located
    nrankin, click on my name to get most of the goods on me

I used to go to the gym, never made any real gains, so I stopped. Saw ads for P90x and tried that, made it through 2 months and lost interest. I wasn't eating right, and didn't see any difference. Now I'm 6 weeks into Les Mills Combat, still not seeing any gains, but it is a lot more fun to do and I work up a hell of a sweat doing it. Still though, my nutrition isn't right and I'm not seeing the changes that others see.

I am Beach body Coach, so if you want to order a program, supplements, or equipment let me know and I can get you set up. (so when you buy stuff I get credit)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456