Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Few Mods.... What should I do??? Want your opinion

Since I pretty much did everything you could possibly do to a xb mod wise minus major engine work and hopefully some header from dean (waiting till winter) and also gonna get my rims powder coated Orange with new pilot power 3's (also this winter) I'm wondering which direction I should head next.....

Now if you guys know my bike which most of you do I like to tinker I'm on my 4th exhaust system at the moment which is kinda a hawk copy to an extent and it runs and sounds really good.... But I'm still not done with the reverso exhaust I was building.....

Any way the few smaller things I want to so which are small parts but are freakin expensive I can't decide on.....

Diesel Moto Tail Lift (which I'm not exactly sure I even want to do)

Free spirits pulley cover

Free spirits belt tensioner (which honestly looks like a pos from the reviews I've read)

Lsl rear sets or custom make my own kinda copying the eBay sets I got but out of 6061 aluminum with better hardware and pegs

Rear hidden rotor mod which I also think I could make a bracket to do it myself so it would only be the cost of the rotor.....

I'm also thinking about powder coating the swingarm forks and triple trees black to match my seat rails I had done but leaving the frame the factory silver to give it some pop

Anyway what do you guys think.... Help me spend a little of my hard earned cash before the wifey does lmao

Here's a picture of my bike now..... Sorry had to reuse the picture from photo shoot as its the most up to date

why would you need a new rotor if you do the hidden brembo mod?....

also if you just want to "try" a new color out, get it in plastidip, if its not what you want just peel it of....

To be honest I would leave the swingarm silver personally.. It blends with the frame and continues the lines to me... But this is purely my opinion... The bike already Looks good!.. Correction: Great!!...

I would do the hidden brake caliper if i could... And I have a free spirits tensioner.... They look nice and it's a very good concept so I can't imagine it not being a positive addition... Also like the idea of the belt cover on your bike...

Just my $0.02...

I guess it really depends on if you just want to alter the appearance of the bike, or actually go faster. In all seriousness, riding gear & advanced rider training are two of the most effective 'mods' you can spend your money on!

Just ride the ****ing thing!

Just ride the ****ing thing!

I bet one of my stainless shift linkages would look cool on it :). Nice look bike by the way.

I do crash I rode 180 miles Sunday after the photo shoot.... Been riding everyday to work as well....

And yes I meant hidden caliper not rotor typo on my part....

As far as gear I don't know what else I would need I have icon airframe helmet icon brawnson jacket dianese drake air pants and speed and Strength boots that's close to $1000 bucks in gear..... As for classes I already took the pa msp course and am waiting on a advanced riders course to come around my area....

Free spirits pulley cover
    Don't forget ours! ;) It will keep more cash in your pocket for other mods! :p

REP for 50Dro!.. great dude to do buisness with and awesome products!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast