Thread: 05 Buell lightning help

I have a 2005 Buell Lightning that was stored while I was deployed. My father had it taken in to have the belt changed and they talked him into putting a power commander on my bike. I haven't been able to locate the power commander. My bike is running horrible and I need some help getting it running correctly. I reset the TPS and loaded my old maps I had made for me for my new exhaust and it smoothed the bike out and it will not idle but I am lacking power now. I am located in Tacoma Wa if someone is close and would be willing to give me a hand.

If it were mine I would take ot back to where it was serviced and where the power commander was fixed and demand it to be fixed. If it ran before hand and doesnt run right after they touched it then it should be on them .

I would have but the bike was shipped across country. I pulled my plugs and my front plug was fouled out. After I replaced it the bike ran amazing.

I would locate and remove the power commander. On xbr's they try to put it up under the the right side of the stay, but I have also seen them tucked into the right side of the rear pod. On the xbs's it is most likely under the seat.
    Or you will just have to chase the wires you will have two to the battery and one to each injector.

I'm also assuming you have ECM spy so.... After your done removing the power commander just flash a tune on your ECM.