Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EFM automatic clutch - Buell Blast

Hey guys, So basically i'm new to riding motorcycles but i've been riding vespas/scooters since i was 12. I'm 20 now. And i'm getting a 2006 buell blast. I'm not a big fan of using a clutch so I was thinking about getting an automatic clutch installed. I looked but i don't think rekluse makes any for buell but i contacted EFM and it looks like they can modify mine if i send it in. Has anyone had any experience with this?

I am completely new to the mechanical aspects of motorcycles so i have no idea how to put together let alone take apart a motorcycle.

Thanks!

Stop. Sell your bike. Really if you can't learn to use or appreciate a clutch sell your bike. The only situation that would even be remotely acceptable is if you are disabled...

I've been considering it over the last couple of years. I don't see a reason not to use it. So, I'm sending mine to EFM to get it done once this riding season is over in Indiana.

Stick with scooters, or buy an aprillia

Grow a pair...

More often than not you will get a bunch of **** for this. Motorcycles and scooters are 2 different worlds. What you propose to do is quite silly IMO. Ive met a few scooter enthusiast, and as accepting as ive tried to be, yeah we just cant be friends.

Wow, good way to be dicks guys

I don't have a pair because i'm a chick, and secondly my left hand does have trouble with clutches at times because i broke it snowboarding a while back, hence why i stuck with scooters, but the scooters just don't do it for me on the highway

and thank you buellxb9rs =]

My girl Halfagiraffe on here is a small girl, her blast is her first bike. Its quote easy to learn on and the clutch posed an issue at first but quickly over come.
    Grow a pair is a term... Girls can "grow a pair" in other words give it a try before you try scootering out the damn thing. Also it was quite obvious you were a girl, so if you want equal rights expect to be teased over this.... Now make me a sammich!

oh i don't mind being teased, it's the fact that you judge so quickly before actually even being helpful in the first place. what you just told me, That what helpful. but just telling me to grow a pair isn't. Also you say you don't along with scooter enthusiast, but shouldn't u be more of a helping hand with someone who's trying to get out of scooters and into motorcycles? make your own damn sammich xD and thx for the input

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast