First post... I need some help with an issue that came up out of the blue. I went and got fuel (93 octane as usual), rode home, parked the bike. Got up to ride to work and the bike started, then stalled within about 20 seconds. Started the bike again and it did the same thing. Two weeks later and still scratching my head. I tried a few things... Keep in mind NO check engine light at all. If I try to wrap the throttle and it will rev for a split sec, the spit and sputter and stall out after the occasional backfire and smoke coming out of the throttle body. Here's a couple of things I did.

-Drain suspect bad gas and refill with 93 octane and Seafoam mix - NO CHANGE
-Check for any shorts in wires - NOTHING
-new plugs - NGK, non-IR - NO CHANGE
-fuel is pumping, not sure pressure? Trying to get a gauge set up...
-purchased cable for ECMspy, reset TPS a couple of times - NO CHANGE

Here's where it gets interesting.... I found if I disconnect the ETS, the bike idles better (for almost 1 min, then dies). During that time, I can give the bike some throttle and it seems to be OK, then eventually dies. ECMspy did clue me into why this works. When I disconnect the sensor, it defaults the engine temp to -10deg C which calls for an extremely rich mixture on start up. I then decided to over-ride the closed loop and set the AFV to 150 (max value) and run the bike extremely rich. The bike would then idle fine, I could give it throttle and I even took it around the block. It ran somewhat normal at low revs, but could tell something not quite right. I realize this isn't a fix, I'm just trying to figure out where to go next. All I know now is that the bike only wants to run extremely rich (high AFV). I did recently find out in one of the posts that the vacuum port on the throttle body should be plugged. I'm going to plug this today when I get home and see if it helps...

What should I do next???