Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Spirits Race Exhaust For Sale === SOLD

Not sure if you are being serious? I don't buy that paper but I'm happy to have my photo taken with another news papers if you wish!

The exhaust was taken off my bike about week ago and are in need of a polish. The photos of are of another time when I removed them and polished them and I'm 100% confident they will return to that nice shiny example in the photos. If you are serious then I can get started on polishing them to get you a photo we can mutally agree on to show I'm legit. £750 is the asking price or VERY nearest offer. I live in the South West of UK and will polished them up to same high standard as shown.

My business mobile is 07816 873373.

+1 for pics of page 3!!!

When I was a teenager I worked at the international airport and use to read/browse the paper quite often.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-Calendar.html

+1 for pics of page 3!!!

When I was a teenager I worked at the international airport and use to read/browse the paper quite often.
    perv

Back in the 1980s the number #1 page 3 girl was Samantha Fox,, and I think she had one of the biggest one hit wonders in the 1980s but back then,,, it was a huge hit in the European dance clubs and bars. You guys should do your research on Samantha Fox, Page 3 girls forever.

Getting back on track. Internet Annoyance, I've not had a call from you yet? Are you serious or jesting about wanting my exhaust?

OK seems like "Internet Annoyance" is not serious - so exhaust still for sale. I'm working on polishing them up now and they are coming along nicely. Once done I will post up a pic of myself with exhaust showing a news article (laptop or iPad) that can be found on the web so you can see what day I took the photo - BBC news for example. And of course my tel number is listed above!

$2300 new, $1150 used. Definitely pretty when it's all shined up and I'd say worth what you're asking for it.

They were sold by Trojen here in the UK for just over £1500 but they don't sell them anymore. Thanks for the confirmation of price "d_adams" that's helpful to know.

That was just a quick conversion from your listed prices to USD. I do agree that they'd be worth the coin though.

Right, just finished polishing the exhaust parts. Will try and put photos up tomorrow. They look the same as in the photos above actually. I will even include a set of photos I took when the exhaust was first put on the bike showing how to fit this exhaust to the XB motor.

Anyone interested in the best exhaust ever made for the Buell? I also have the TFI unit and airfilter so at the right price you can have the lot!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast