Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Spirits Race Exhaust For Sale === SOLD

Wish you were in the US!

I shipped a RD500 seat in a LARGE computer case box to the USA a few months ago. Cheapest untracked delivery was then about $76, tracked started at $115. The exhaust box is roughly the same size alittle wider. Exhaust itself is quite light. I have lots of bubble wrap and would wrap each part individually.

Here's the pics taken today Tuesday 30 July 2013. There are marks on the exhaust mainly where the brackets fit or where the exhaust clamps together but you won't see them when fitted. Other marks are light stainless marks or where I have been unable to reach with my buffer and some finger smudge marks which polish out. Further polishing with brillo and metal polish might improve to a higher standard. Exhaust in very good condition as you can see.

Man those are some nice pipes!! GLWS!

If i had the money to spare those would be mine. That is such a badass setup

Okay, i Apologize, for a variety of reasons i thought this was a bogus ad, you are apparently the real deal.
    Still no page 3 girls though,,,so why are you selling it? I have several friends in the UK and i have a bike still sitting over there. (need to get that shipped):p

I was going to trade my Buell in for a new BMW K1300 so I stripped everything off the bike hence this exhaust sale. Then change of plan, buying a different K1300 now without the need to trade the Buell BUT I still need to raise as much cash as I can cause they are not cheap to buy. Regarding my Buell, I actually like the stock (stealthy) exhaust note. Not sure how long that will last but needs must. I'm also seriously considering selling my Buell, RD350 as well as trade my GS in for the new upcoming GS adventurer. So I don't see a future for my Buell at the moment long term.

okay, expect a phone call,, my friend Stephen will be calling

Yes got the phone call thanks.

Here's a very recent pic of my Buell with stock exhaust - ugly, needs painting black me thinks! Different mirrors at the time of this photo as I was trying out different ones before my other bike got sold.

I would like to say this guy checks out, I had some friends over int eh uk make a call,, If i got burned i can have 10 drunken hooligan Oil field workers on a persons door step in a phone call, I also have a guy i worked with in the military who works in the UK law enforcement, Both guys said this guy is solid, and trustworthy from all appearances.

I made him an offer, I shouldnt be spending any more money right now but this is a johnny on the spot deal, If he doesnt accept my offer, feel free to make your own, but i think some might have been hesitant to do anything with him without any rep points or verification. I am very confident you would get what you paid for and treated fair.
    which is why im willing to offer a large sum to me for them,

If he turns down my offer, would be nice to see someone else here get them, but the reality is,,, he could probably get MORE than his asking price in Feebay, so dont be shy, break out those credit cards,, this wont last long.

for this guy. nice bit of kit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast