Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: on a VERY tight budget

Im starting to think I would have more success by explaining the nature of law enforcement in my local area...if your pipes are loud enough to be heard from the inside of a car parked next to you while you are at engine idle (regarless of year make and model), you go to jail, they impound your ****, strip the parts, sell them on ebay, pocket the cash, kick the bike over and slide it about for a bit, and put on the report that you low sided while evading and resisting all because you try to have and enjoy nice things and they are scared of vehicles with less than four wheels...my thought is: we all know your gonna accuse me of it so why not be able to do it? especially when taking into consideration the fact that just last night I was pulled over due to lack of visibility and given an improper equipment violation due to my exhaust being insufficiently noisy...o and did I mention I happen to live in bass akwrads NW ALABAMA, of all the places in the world to find a buell...seriously, its almost as if I am being asked to cross all lines of reasonability from everyone under the sun, and all I want to do is be left to enjoy my buell...and not get run over or be told that it is my fault bc no1 can see or hear me...
    Based on what you've said in this thread, your problem is:

Cops in your area are pricks and they are just looking for an exuse to pull you over and **** with you.

Your proposed solution to this problem is:

Make your bike faster so you can out run them, riding a bike that (according to you), no one else owns in your town.

Do you really think they won't know/find out where you live??? Or catch you eventually???

Let us know how this works out for you.

Make your bike faster so you can out run them, riding a bike that (according to you), no one else owns in your town.

Do you really think they won't know/find out where you live??? Or catch you eventually???

But the logic is flawless!

If you haven't figured it out, proposing a bad idea in the Buell community that makes us look bad and makes police want to pull us over if we ever wander into your area will make Buellers try to talk some sense into you.

There are simple solutions here, please don't seek out the bad ones.

"We're on a VERY tight budget Lloyd!!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7rWRatmvZE

Which of course made me think that BuckyDWildass just needs to carry a bottle of pee with him. That will teach those stupid cops for sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGu0B6kL9eM

Not to be too harsh, but notice a theme here? The vast majority of the Buell community has grown out of that phase. Please heed our advise.
    Remember:
    The cops are ALWAYS right, and you can't ride in prison.

track only bike, & a streeter in the stable...aint even thout about that! that actually sounds like a better idea than what everyone else had mentioned, but i dont know where to find a busted ass rusted out chinese single cylynder...only way they will treat bike riders like normal people around here...i bought the bike brcause it is different, its unique, its cool as can be! but unfortunately the cops around here ARE like that, & the sad part is i was being polite...got red hair? year round tan? taller than 6'1"? shorter that 5'4"? drink at a bar? have a v8 in your car? yea they are like that...liking the track bike idea, might just go that route w my shoping list!

The **** i just read???

lmfao,we're being haunted

stupid fast: no
    enough to keep the cops from chasing me to find out what it is or give me a ticket for the sound of the exhaust: YES!!!
    biggest problem with that is I gotta be able to out run the new chargers that are weighted down with all that police gear (a solid 150mph without going chernoble should do), and still accelerate quickly enough that having to take turns super slow (extreamly rough roads around here) wont matter...but again I must ask that everyone please keep in mind that this is just an effort to form a shopping list, one step at a time yall lol
    do you live in hazard county? Boss and roscoe always after your farmland ?

Posted: 30 Jul 2013 01:44
    My exact thoughts!

Drinking and posting is wrong.

Took me a second... And thats terribl...ly funny.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast