Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool Buell Site...

To me you were asking and that is because your post reads the "why" in it. Opinion's are like A$$- HOLES everyone's got want. I have a custom but not a fat tire and that is just because I still like the handling. But I for one don't start cutting on anothers bike or give my opinion's if i have nothing good to say.

dont take **** so personal man. It just proves what kind of rider you are.

That doesn't prove anything. And I don't take this kind of crap serious. It does infact tell what kinda of person you are. Listen and read what you type its very unwarranted. I don't mean to argue but it there bike who are you or anyone to tell a person whats right wrong for his or there bike. Its all good there on two wheels.

Just stating opinion. not forcing it on anyone. never said you had to agree.

Nope don't have to agree you are correct. Like I said....Ya have nothin good to say why say. Its called customizing for some reason you don't understand. My bike is custom but very functional. Does it have a fat tire on it?? No it doesn't but that my preference at this time.

I am a newby to the site, but i must say i agree with buellpartsguy.i have a 07 buell xb12r and i use every mm of the rear tire.buell has spent alot of time on shortening the wheel base and figuring the erginomics. i bought a buell because i wanted a v-twin and THE BEST handling bike on the planet. but..... i guess everyone has there thing.that is what and why people ride.(differant in every sense!)

Best handling bike on the planet?? But your best words in that post was...I guess everyone has there thing. That is why people ride.....(DIFFERENT IN EVERY SENSE!!!) And that I completely agree with. Enjoy your bike how you want to enjoy the hobby/sport and don't knock what people do or have done but to see that he/her on two wheels is what counts.:)

Just for your information BadS1, the Firebolt was voted to be the best handling bike out of the top 50 bikes for a couple of years.

Just for your information thats one magazine and in Europe. They are a great bike but the Best??? Buell Parts guy I know plenty about Buell's. I live 30 minutes from the factory,have a couple friends that work under Erik's wing as engineers and I Erik coming to my bar to play for everyone for Homecoming...Do ya think I'm a newbie since I've owned them since 1999. Theres probably not to much you'll dig up that I haven't read or heard probably before you.:D

Oh yeah it was one mag and one year. Enjoy your Buell I do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast