Thread: Should I sell it??

ok, so I need some advise from those who know these bikes. I just picked up a 2009 XB9SX in a trade, here is the catch, the thing is MINT, she only has 97 miles on her and has been in a garage its entire life. Im torn because I really love the bike for many reasons (reasons you all probably understand..... unique frame, last year of the harley marriage, V-Twin etc.)
    So im buying a house, I have two other bikes and what Im wondering here is should I try to capitalize on the fact that this bike has such low miles thus increasing its resale value????? What do you all think? Whats a good selling price? Is the bike as unique as Im thinking?

Go ride it for a while...

You'll end up keeping it i bet

Yea, thats exactly what I want to do, but I want to keep it under 100 miles if that would help the resale in any way, once I cross that threshold, theres no turning back the clock. Although I think your right , I probably would just keep it.

Keep it under a 1000 or just continue to ride the tits off it. You'll do just fine on the resale. It's a great bike, you should take the time to enjoy it. My buddy just rode my 06 city x for half the day, turned over a most enjoyable 10k this afternoon, I rode his Monster. Needless to say, we sat and talked about the Buell afterwords. What are the other bikes you have?

Um, I just looked over the manual and I can't find the t.i.t.s. anywhere? I think I got jipped, lol. seriously though, thats what I think ill do unless any offers come in, My other 2 bikes are cruizers, A 1987 Honda shadow that I love to ride all over the country because its so dang comfortable, and the other is a 2005 Kawi, Vulcan that isn't as comfortable but will make a great bobber. Im heading from NY to Utah in a few weeks and I might just take the Buell on that ride and put my buddy on the honda , we'll see. I do some local riding on the buell first.

Sell Hondas and keep the buell, if are you buying a house

sell the vulcan because your talking about putting money into it to make it a bobber and if you sell you make money with it instead of wasting money on it. as far as the buell your gonna find a really biased opinion here. depending on what kind of riding you do more keep that bike.

yup, The Vulcan went up for sale , Im hooked on the Buell, no way im selling her now

Told ya so! :)

sell the buell to me