Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Im selling both my XB's

AGAIN!! hahah

i cant say much about xbs but i know for a fact no 650 will come close to my 1125 and that 450 or less from factory iv cut alot of weight off but i dont want to say a number because i truly dont know how much. but 450 isnt alot to start with IMO. but anyway good luck with your sell i got a nice laugh here haha

yeah Im looking for a GIxxer and its gotta be a 1000 and its got to make no more vibration than my laptop. I just cant stand this Harley boat anchor anymore.. it vibrates my footsies too much and my mirrors are usless and Im too scared to go into a Harley dealership.... they got too many vests on over there.. I cant get parts for old obsolete bikes that they don't make parts for anymore and these XBs break too often. Its also waaay to slow for my skill set...Â* Im gonna get a ZX-14 next time... I cant even outrun a SV650 with my Buell... Buells suck ass.
    So true! And how about the gas tank on those buells?! They don't even HAVE. A gas tank? The fuel goes in the frame Silly Buell engineers couldn't tell the difference between an air box and a gas tank? And that funky front rotor?? What the hell was Buell thinking. These bikes are nonsense! Not even to mention that swingarm. Ooooooh don't even get me started on that swingarm. :o

Who uses rubber bands to drive the rear wheel?!? Unlimited milage claim at that. Fools i say.

He wants to fast in a straight line. Hence wanting a 1000 or zx-14. Not own the corners. Good luck with the sale Gloom.

lol. Good laugh here. But back to business. What you got? If you can't appreciate them, I guarantee you I can. I just got rear ended on my SCG, trying to save her, but I doubt that;s going to happen. I'm tired of this **** r1 I've been borrowing from a friend. I need another vtwin American monster. Like right now.

Wow I guess just about everything I own has a 1950's. The only way a sv650 or ex650 is gonna beat my xb is if I forgot to put intake gaskets on the manifold an the air gap causeS a periodic cylinder misfire back and forth(when someone does this I call it a blast an a half). That goes for 1/8 mi and quarter.

my zx14 vibrates a lot worse than the buell at the bars numb hands will still be a problem.the 14 is much better in the twisties fast or slow.it sucks for a in town bike and there is no comparison as far as hp and tq.balance is great the wife thought the 14 was lighter when she got on it.dont know what bikes you have ridden but if your going to push the 14 your skill set better be above average and then some.

Im selling both my Buells so I can buy a mowhawk to go along with my Icon fin kit... and there is no extended swing arm for the XB, how can I live without an extended swing arm? ... and theycallmecrash is totally right, if belt drive was any good, all bikes would run it.... and look at that rotor, that is just wrong! That rotor is not up to the task. Oh and I forgot, Buells have bad handling, they turn too slow.. plus, they fall down in the turns and the stand-up in the turns, depending on whatever you want to say at the moment.. don't you guys know anything? Buell riders are just Harley fanbois!

goose: Buell had no idea what he was doing, none at all. He was just a motorcycle racer and a engineer. Buell could never know as much about motorcycles as the Honda board of directors. NEVER!... that's why he was forced to work with Harley and you know now Harley is...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast