Thread: 9/11

9/11 Thanks and Remembrance

Thank you brothers and sisters who served and sacrificed no matter how small it may have seemed to you! God bless you, today angers me and reminds me that I would serve for this country again in a heartbeat! No matter the political stupidity we have! So thank you Marines, soldiers, airmen, squid's, coasties, firemen, police, first responders, civilians that just had to lend a hand, and the list goes on!
    Last edited by djs2k2; 09-11-2015 at 07:03 PM.

same to you brother.

Now we have a sniper in Phoenix AZ that's shot 11 vehicles on interstate 10! Police just detained a couple in a white Tahoe for questioning and are searching the vehicle for evidence!

I second Dj's sentiments to all that have served. I would also like to remind all of us that served that this problem with the Islam extremists isn't over. The next phase will be them attacking us here on our soil. We have seen several attempts with the Boston Marathon bombing, the base shootings, etc. The men and women that are currently serving and will be serving in the near future will be dealing with the decisions that our government makes in how to deal with them. Those people will be counting on men and women like us that have served our country in the past to protect and keep their loved ones safe while they are gone.

My time in uniform is over, but my watch never ends until my last breath.

Semper Fidelis
    Sgt. John A. Lynch
    USMC 79'-85'
    American Patriot Forever

mrlogix thank you for your dedicated service and to the rest of the forum members that have served, I was unfortunately ten blocks away from the towers when they got hit and today was not an easy day as it has not been for the last fourteen yrs. Again to all that have served...THANK YOU, I ride in peace because of you!!!!!!!!

Inactive
    sadly we havent' learned much from the single worst day in american history. federal bureaucracy is still layered one atop of another....participation between agencies that actually get **** done remains negligible due to constant turf battles....TSA is a colossal waste of manpower and tax money...Homeland Security dept. is a cluster F of monumental proportions. I pray to God my premonitions are wrong but don't put it past these sons of bitches to steal a twin engine plane from a "mom and pop" airport and fly it into a packed stadium during a collegiate or NFL game....or Talladega during a cup race....or park a truck bomb adjacent to an NFL stadium on game day and level the place. truly a new type of war.

yes John your exactly right. They are fighting a psychological war also. it's part of there terrorist profile. Everyone is amp'd up about the LEO agencies getting military equipment on the fears that they are coming after our guns. What is actually happening is the gear up for terrorist attacks on the US and LEO's response capability. How would the American public feel if they took the plane and crashed it into an elementary school or children's hospital. This is the type of terrorism they are known for.

The Russians learned from their time in Afghanistan in the 80's, that once the infidel pulls out and leaves the country, they settle their tribal differences (what ISIS is doing now) then they go after the Infidel invaders. What they have planned for us makes Beslan look like a walk in the park. The current leadership in ISIS says that America owes them 1 million of our children for our tresspass in the Middle East.

I have my bitches with the current government. And everyone and everything that is associated with it. But today... I let that shjt slide.

I remember the day. I remember where I was and what I was doing the moment I heard. I remember how it changed me. I will never forget. I support the guys on the ground even if I don't agree with the decisions made to put them there.

Thank you. All of you that served. My heart goes out to the families of those where a loved one didn't come back. And of those that came back broken.