Thread: '05 XB-12S in Florida, $4600

'Merica. Eff YA!
    This bike is, loud, rude, and picks it's nose at stoplights. I't's gonna flick that bad boy right on your window and smile. You gonna DO somethin!? Na, I didn't think so...
    You can't hear your radio when it's riding by? Thats race exhaust baby, and Honey Buell don't care. It's going "One Direction" (and it sure ain't that way) :.(
    I wanted a track bike and Buells are bulletproof and handle amazingly well. Thats just the fact, Jack. You're not Jack? Well go ask Si, he'll tell ya.
    Then I upgraded...everything. I'm a motorcycle mechanic by trade and my wife thinks I have ADD. I don't "fiddle" with stuff, I repair and replace what needs it, perfectly. Check out that list! After I was all done spending a bunch of money making everything new again and prepping it, I realized its WAY too nice to take to the track. At least thats what I tell it to make it happy, and you don't want to make it angry.
    It has the rear subframe, tail section, and swing arm from an "R" bike for a very cool look, 'cause even bad boys like to dress up sometimes. It does NOT need any repair or maintenance.
    Ready to ride.
    NEW ContiMotion Z tire
    NEW EBC brake pads
    Re-built brake caliper (both)
    Re-built brake master cylinders (both)
    Flushed brake system (DOT4)
    New high volume in-tank fuel pump and filter
    SCG suspension, rebuilt forks (seals, sliders, re-set compression damper, 15w oil) Tuned for 190lb rider. (I'm gonna lose it some day, I swear!)
    NEW steering head bearings (All Balls tapered upgrade).
    NEW black levers
    NEW grips
    NEW headlights (with "both on" mod)
    NEW large profile right side scoop. The cooling fan rarely turns on.
    NEW oil cooler scoop
    NEW adjustable timing ring
    NEW synthetic v-twin oil and filter
    NEW primary oil
    NEW Kevlar clutch pack
    Motor and trans rebuilt last year. (1k miles ago)
    EBR Race ECM
    Race exhaust
    NEW 530 (not small 520) chain conversion.
    NEW Pulleys and o-ring chain
    NEW seats front and rear
    Breather mod
    A NEW billet upgrade kick stand pin!
    And an AMAZING BRAND-NEW Sylvania 1157 "Long Life" taillight bulb!!!!! Seriously!!!
    It is registered and insured in my name. I have the CLEAR, FLORIDA title in my name.
    Come and test ride it (with cash in my hand), you'll be sold.
    I have a truck, so I can deliver a reasonable distance to a reasonable person (for gas $) after purchase.
    Call or text after 9am. Shoggin 31oh-5oh3-3695.

If you want a straight up deal with a straight up person, this is it. There is a little "wiggle room", but offering 50% of the asking price will only get you on the fast track to a dial tone. If you don't have enough money, wait until you do have enough, THEN call.
    I realize there are cheaper ones for sale. If you want one of those, for gods sake BUY it! If call me and tell me there is one for $100 less in Montana that "seems" better, I think you should move there. Please.
    If you are out of the country, on a cruise ship, buying a bike for your father, only have a money order for $3000 more than I'm asking, or maybe just "interested if my (copy/paste) is still for sale" 2 minutes after posting, go drink bleach you filthy scammer.

EDIT: This is a copy/paste of my CL ad and the last paragraphs are for those yahoos, not you guys or Badweb....
    Full disclosure about the motor. I didn't do the work myself. I was told by the po and given paperwork supporting the engine work, that also included a trans rebuild (the reason it was apart).
    The paperwork he gave me turned out to be estimates (damn kids) and the kid fell through with getting the originals from "his dad" (damn kids) and now his phone is off (damn kids). I did call the shop in Ft Meyers and the owner remembered the bike (how could you forget it!) and confirmed the work.
    I have had 3 XB-12 Lightnings:D and my ass tells me this one is MUCH faster by FAR (I hope to drag race it soon for a time slip to prove it). Also when it's running there is almost no blow-by, it's not oily, and it does run fantastically well!
    I want a CR soooo bad! trades??

Is she that fugly? I'm not scared to hear it.
    Great bike! Just obnoxious colors... If you're scared of the attention, I'll black it out just like every other one out there.

Its because your gascap is upside down...

GLWS

:) Har har, you funny round eye!!^^^^^^

I'm going away for about three weeks (no internet) so I'll let this sit here. If interested, PM and I'll contact you as soon as I get back.

Plasti dipped her black (turned out very nice) aaannnnnndd SOLD!

Now... wheres a CR:p