Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EBR RACE ECM

I purchaced and had pro installed EBR race ecm .What an inprovment . Only one issue,Upon start up bike starts right up idles nice and smmoth for about a minute then gets choppy and stalls .I then re start give afew revs and runns choppy till warm . when bike is warmed up this all goes away and does not happen. Any thoughts? OH bike is (2007 XB 12s K&N open airBox ,Jardine slip on)

I have ebr ecm on my 07 xb12r . Did you reset tps and afv?

yes at dealer ... i have all the stuff to do it my self but for some reason i can never get it to work . (ecm-spy)

I took mine to the h-d dealer to and they screwed it all up . had to do myself with ecmspy and now runs great .

ill try to see if i can get ecmspy to work and see whats going on ..Thanx

Did anyone have Randy Hawkins rebuild your stock pipe? Love the response and power gains but it pops like hell on during deceleration? Want to buy the EBR Preprogrammed programmer and wanted to get input from someone with the same set up.
    I have an 09 XB12 scg

Thanks

I have my pipe on it's way back from Randy as we speak. Glad to hear of the power gains and response. I had been waffling on doing the EBR ecm right away as I want to throw some scratch at some new riding gear but it sounds like that will move up the list. Eager to hear what people have to say.

Want to buy the EBR Preprogrammed programmer and wanted to get input from someone with the same set up.
    I had been waffling on doing the EBR ecm right away...Eager to hear what people have to say.
    I have a Drummer with ERB 'race only' ECM & K&N. I can vouch that EBR's ECM makes a huge improvement in throttle response, overall power, eliminating stumbles & decel-pops. I bypassed the HD service department & used Technoresearch Centurion to reset the TPS myself. It's probably been the single best performance improvement I've experienced on any bike I've owned.

I have the EBR ECM and Drummer Exhaust (XB12R). I found that it made the bike much more enjoyable to ride. The throttle before was super touchy and the power band was all weird. It now rides much more smoothly and the power is more evenly distributed. I reset the TPS myself and I haven't had any issues. (I agree, less popping - but I kinda miss it haha). One bad thing - the bike hiccups worse than ever in the air intake. If it's idling and I give it a hard rev, it will burp through the air intake, or as I call it, "chuff".

I 100% agree with the thoughts on the EBR ECM. I have a K&N and a Hawk and the EBR ECM works great. You won't be disappointed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast