Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EBR RACE ECM

Thank you for the input. Can't wait to get one now! How difficult was it to reset the tps? I'm in California and have found that the one buell certified hd service department around me has no clue what they r doing when it comes to buells.

If this problem hasn't been fixed yet, I suggest swapping out your throttle position sensor. My 09' SCG had the same issue. Didn't throw any codes either. I ended up findin someone with the same issue in YouTube and they had a throttle position sensor that was on the way out that didn't throw any codes. I replaced my throttle position sensor myself and problem solved. I have the EBR ECM with Jardine exhaust.

Where do you purchase EBR ecm s ? Would love to get one. I have a 09 xj12as with hawk exhaust that pops like crazy on decel.

Xb12ss. Stupid auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Where do you purchase EBR ecm s ? Would love to get one. I have a 09 xj12as with hawk exhaust that pops like crazy on decel.
    WWW.IDSPD.COM Makes the race ECM for Buell and EBR

Thanks for the info.

compatibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Petcarv View Post
    I purchaced and had pro installed EBR race ecm .What an inprovment . Only one issue,Upon start up bike starts right up idles nice and smmoth for about a minute then gets choppy and stalls .I then re start give afew revs and runns choppy till warm . when bike is warmed up this all goes away and does not happen. Any thoughts? OH bike is (2007 XB 12s K&N open airBox ,Jardine slip on)
    I have a xb9 the ecm says BUECB060 when I look online it says BUECB050 can I use this file?

BUECB is your firmware version of your ECM. BUECB is not the map, it is the firmware version and can't be used with any map that is not BUECB. It is compatible with other BUECB fuel maps ONLY.

BUECB is an odd one (and pretty old). The most common and latest version is BUE2D and you'll find the most available maps for that version. You'll need to have a willing HD dealer burn that firmware version onto your ECM before you can continue, or buy an ECM with that version on it before you can do the ol' free map work around from Rev-Mo.com.

If you want a simple plug-n-play option without all the malarky, visit IDSpd.com and you'll end up with a fully functional ECM with the latest firmware and exact program you want for a simple 5 minute ECM replacement job.

or leave it alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12