Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Range Rover Runs Over Bikers

I told you guys NYPD is corrupt, but you laughed at me and told me I was watching too many movies. Now we have a detective mixed up in all this. There are plenty of good cops here also.

The guy who filmed the footage is being treated as a witness and he claims that a water bottle was ejected from the SUV. I don't know if its true or not, but I can say from my experience riding here, I have had change and bottles thrown at me, cars swerve at me, huge trucks blow their horns at me, people curse at me, flip me off.... all while filtering gridlock traffic at 10 mph. I don't know a single rider who does not filter NYC traffic, even older dudes on Harleys. Technically it isn't legal, but when cars are bumper to bumper standing still, its just going to happen. I firmly believe it protects me from rear end collisions from inattentive drivers.

Anyways, I can believe a water bottle being thrown from the SUV. One time a prick waited for me to pass buy and squirted water out of one of those sports water bottles at me. Obviously I just drive on, but I can testify to the treatment motorcyclists get around here.

Does a thrown water bottle justify anything? Probably not, but it certainly would not reflect well on the RR driver.
    did you stop to realize and notice that every time you open your mouth or post here your IQ drops a few points...

Robertsson
    Gregoxb mixed but

One time a prick waited for me to pass buy and squirted water out of one of those sports water bottles at me.
    The driver must have been sick of reading your retarded posts. And he said it wasn't water.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930