Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 BuellXB calender!

Since no one has started the thread up I will choose to do the calendars again this year.

The rules will be a little different this time. Each member will be able to only upload ONE photo. You can NOT use photos that have been used in the previous calendars. You may upload photos that you have submitted as long as they were not chosen.
    Any member that uploads more then ONE photo will not have his/her photo in the calendar!

You have TWO weeks to upload photos, I will then create a thread for voting on the photos and their months. Updated = uploading of photos end 10/20/13. Then voting would be 10/20/13-10/31/13.

Vote on the photos you like in this thread. You may of course vote for 12 photos. You MUST USE this template since we are running late this year. (Copy and paste, then fill out)

Name:
    Jan-
    Feb-
    Mar-
    April-
    May-
    June-
    July-
    Aug-
    Sep-
    Oct-
    Nov-
    Dec-
    This thread will be two weeks long and afterwards I will make another for voting on the months.
    That thread will be TEN days long. Then I will go and get the calendars made and will hopefully begin shipping around December.

Sorry the rules are a little tighter this time around, this will just make it easier on me and also allow us to get the calendars done.

As far as payment. Expect the price to be $22 shipped for one calendar. Additional calendars will be able to combine shipping for up to 3 calendars. Payment will be made using paypal (reason for the extra 2 bucks is for the fees). Payments are not being accepted till the month voting thread. If anyone wants to safe money I will allow them to pay $20 if they pay the fees or pay as a gift. If you do not have paypal please contact me regarding payment. When you do pay state your forum name, real name, and number of calendars you want to buy.

Last thing for payment, PLEASE have your address in your paypal account (Not the comments during payment)! This makes it WORLDS easier for me to make labels.

SPONSORS! If you would like to donate or buy ad space please contact me via email or a PM.

IF your photo is chosen you must email me the HIGH RES photo to treahuggs@gmail.com. I will not hunt you down for the photo, the next person in line will then be chosen.

Im sure I am forgetting something but lets start the show.

Here is my photo to start it off-

Thanks Loki!

Very nice!!
    I like the tighter rules myself.
    Very straight forward and to the point and makes it easier on you!!

The only issue i have, this is like "hey surprise 1 week go!" I forsee the calendars being a complete flop with such little time to prepare.

I for example will not be able to submit in that short of time, cause i wont reuse any of my previous pictures cause thats boring, and the bike is down while i wait for parts to get my chain conversion done. Also i work all week so gives me no time to rush the bile together snap a pic then submit on time.

I'll throw in my contribution. I know it's nothing fancy but I really like this pic from this past weekend.

here is mine with the light on, i have one with the light off.

Stretch it out to 2 weeks, I'm sure there's guys on here that aren't able to post up right away.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast