Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GOV shut down opinions!

Ok vets, it now looks like our Government cares nothing about our sacrifice. I am a disabled vet and receive a pension, and now the Democrats refused an offer to continue paying our veterans, because republicans wont fund all of the GOV. Well I don't think it should ever be a question of whether or not you pay some one who was willing to sacrifice everything for our country and continue to pay congress "to which point probably hasn't ever had to sacrifice anything" Chime in please. Vets or not how do you feel.

My opinion on basically any decision anyone in the gov't makes is

It's unfortunate that that statement is almost always true.

20 Views and only 1 comment? Is the gov removing all post or does this not bother everyone that views it?

^I think most people are just so used to the idiocracy of the govt that it's not surprising anymore and it's expected. I think most people are just fed up and shrug their shoulder's and move on. What can you do when you are voting between dumb and dumber to run your country?

20 Views and only 1 comment? Is the gov removing all post or does this not bother everyone that views it?
    Or maybe folks come here to discuss Buells & bike topics, not politics.

OK Tork
    Don't read and don't post. Nobody is forcing you to read govt and religious post here if you don't want to. Maybe you should go back to BadWeb and see if things have changed to your likings there. O yeah your welcome for the freedom that you do have, and God bless.

well at least the war machine keeps getting fed...

...and all the essential services like the alphabet agency's..

Yeah for now. I guess we will just have to wait it out and see! Our gov really sucks if this is what they will let it come to.

Well at first I was excited at the prospect of a forced vacation (I'm a fed).... but then they said I was mission essential so it hasn't affected me yet. I did get my USMC disability direct deposit on the first of the month so I haven't noticed a change.

The problem is our country is ran by people who are not in the same social class and stature as the common person. People in Congress, the wealthy elite, make decisions that benefit them and their friends with no consideration of the greater good of mankind. My Congress person doesn't care I don't like Obamacare or I am against tighter gun regulations. They could care less what I think.

Not having term limits, lack of accountability and sacrifice, unreasonable pay and benefits, and campaign funding has corrupted it. Until we get people in places of power that are there for the greater good of our mankind, and not for the benefit of wealth, power, or stature; things will never change. Greed of weath is too powerful. Look at the income disparity. It only gets worse every year!

Everyone is welcome here.

I don't think the people in office should remain in office when this crap happens, we should have a new election or remove them from getting the opportunity to be reelected and do this **** again. If you haven't figured it out by now a lot of what our gov't does is just to make the other party look bad to keep their party in office. It's not about what's best for the country, it hasn't been for a long time (I say this in regards to both sides).

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast