Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOV shut down opinions!

Texas economy is the largest one that's still growing in the U.S., and in 2006 the state was home of six of the top 50 companies on the Fortune 500 list and 58 of the top 500 -- the most of any state. In 2008, the state had a Gross Domestic Product of $1.245 trillion, second-largest in the U.S. and 15th-largest in the world.

Texas currently conducts more than $150 billion a year in trade with other nations; it leads all other states in exports, and has for five consecutive years. In 2005, per-capita domestic production in Texas was $42,975 per person.Well from my understanding Texas is the only state that can sustain itself if separated from the US. I could be wrong but it makes sense . I bet the gov doesn't want to let go of their oil though. :D I'm from GA

sorry wolfo68 that says otherwise.

I was going off of self reports for state revenues v budgeted expenditures. Unfortunately official data is inaccessible at the moment.

I'm not saying that we should divide like north and south Korea but I think the country should separate into two groups and do there own thing, then once we see which one works better we go with that plan an become united again. Cant argue with that if it works you go with it if it doesn't you don't. Is it just me or does that seem simple?

The only problem with that is that we are a country full of stubborn pricks and once we were on one side we'd have to have a war to bring the other side back in.

Well at this point its probably better than a gov that doesn't work, I would fight for my country's success again , but please I am serious by all means if you have a sure fire solution that would work chime in. I'm all ears even if the govt isn't.

a federal goverment is no longer needed.we need to function as the united states not a devided state.each state should form its own militia that is part of a united states defense group,coastal states are responsable for protecting coast lines and rescue operations,northern and southern border states are responsable for border security.all former federal parks should be turned over to the states in wich they lie,power grids should be run by a united states energy group each state is responsable for the equipment with in their borders,each state is responsable for the roads and highways with in its borders ,each state can decide for its self on issues of guns,welfare,same sex marriage,medical,drugs and so on.no federal money will not be missed since all federal tax will now go to the state in wich it was earned.trillions will be saved by not waging usless wars and paying other countrys to be our friends.corparations will not be allowed to sell their products in the united states unless it makes jobs for our citizens,no more loopholes for corparations.each state can decide its own taxrate as long as its a flat rate for all.each state must follow the constitution and bill of rights as it was in 1791. jmho

a federal goverment is no longer needed.we need to function as the united states not a devided state.each state should form its own militia that is part of a united states defense group,coastal states are responsable for protecting coast lines and rescue operations,northern and southern border states are responsable for border security.all former federal parks should be turned over to the states in wich they lie,power grids should be run by a united states energy group each state is responsable for the equipment with in their borders,each state is responsable for the roads and highways with in its borders ,each state can decide for its self on issues of guns,welfare,same sex marriage,medical,drugs and so on.no federal money will not be missed since all federal tax will now go to the state in wich it was earned.trillions will be saved by not waging usless wars and paying other countrys to be our friends.corparations will not be allowed to sell their products in the united states unless it makes jobs for our citizens,no more loopholes for corparations.each state can decide its own taxrate as long as its a flat rate for all.each state must follow the constitution and bill of rights as it was in 1791. jmho
    I am not even American but I'd vote for you anrkizm

anrkizm but dont forget no giving our money to other countries

anrkizm but dont forget no giving our money to other countries
    not waging usless wars and paying other countrys to be our friends
    got it covered

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast