Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EBR SX AX

Super stoked to see the RX, long time in the making, very happy ...however I fell in love with buell's when I saw them naked. Any one have better insight to when we can expect to see SX and AX. I hope they would follow shortly after, my gut tells me years away tho

The SX is being released mid 2014

I've seen tons of "This one is nice, but can't wait to see the naked/adv ones".... but haven't heard of any unveiling.

With that said. "I can't wait to see the new naked Buell"

I hope it gives Ducatis 1198 Monster a run for its money.

same here, hanging out for the SX

just based onthe R and the RX specs alone i see the SX and the AX dominating most of the other bikes we will see. Numbered are the days when jap sportbike guys will continue to run thier chops.

Well... dominate performance. Jury is out on cost.

I am biting my nails into nothingness in anticipation of the naked bike. Stop making us wait like this Erik!

If the RX price is any indication of what the AX & SX will cost, I have lost much interest... as albeit I am not alone with this thought either.

And God said unto man: Let there be Erik Buell Racing... And it was good. Let there 1190ccs of displacement and centralized mass to dominate thine asian competitors in both the torqueth of thine engine and the handling of thine motorcycle. And these things were also good. And the angels and demons wept at the very sight of EBR bikes as they knew that the streets would be taken back for all eternity and the asian bikes would be cast into the lake of fire.

And on the first day EBR created the 1190RS and it was good.

And on the second day EBR created the 1190RX and it was also good, while verily not requiring so many Caesars to purchase.

And the web-based oracle did foretell that EBR would create both SX and AX variants, but the faithful were anxious and speculated at length in their anticipation.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast