Thread: Tons of tuber parts, OEM New, used, and custom

I figured I would post this here since most the tuber guys don't check the parts classifieds since its 90% XB stuff. All of this is coming off a 1999 M2 with 7k miles in EXCELLENT condition, I was building a custom show bike and have run out of time and money and am partying it out. I have TONS of pictures of the bike before disassembly, during, and pictures of the current parts as well as a video of the bike running right before disassembly. MAKE ME AN OFFER, I am not firm on a lot of the prices and I will do discounts on combined items or if you want to take it all I will give you a price you can't refuse lol.

Motor/Primary- Excellent condition, 7k miles, includes starter, front pulley, intake manifold, new intake gaskets, new exhaust gaskets, etc- $1200

New front isolator- still in box, $30 shipped

New OEM rear brake setup in the box (caliper, bracket, pads, etc.), $75 shipped

Rear brake master cylinder, line, switch, etc- $40 shipped

New Buell RACE ECM- $150 shipped

NEW Buell OEM rear chrome pulley bolts (still in wrapper) $40 shipped

NEW OEM Buell Rear shock, this is the new upgraded shock, (complete unit straight from the dealership including the new upgraded bracket as well, I say new but it has under 25 miles on it, dealership has to install it for the Buell Warranty to cover it and then I drove it around 20-25 miles home and began disassembling the bike) $250 shipped

Forcewinder intake and filter $150 shipped

New Buell entire wiring harness- Old one was fine but I was building this to be a like new custom bike and wanted everything to look perfect. As I removed the old harness I used blue painters tape and taped each wire of the new harness labeling what it goes to/where to make it super quick to reinstall- $80 shipped

Custom Billet front and rear footpegs (4 total), super nice, $80 shipped

Buell OEM Traction footpegs (2 total), these are the upgraded/racing style pegs not the standard rubber ones, practically new- $40 shipped

FRAME,SEAT, and TITLE (sold together): the subframe was shortened 6”, my buddy who is a professional fabricator/machinist custom built a CNC rear plate designed for the taillight and to align perfectly with the Ducati seat, holes for the wires and mounting bolts were machined in and welded on, I removed the steering lock (its pointless and notorious for leaking water into head bearings) and has it welded up and ground perfectly flush, I cut off the mounts for the electronics on the right side lower rail of the subframe where they are mounted for the factory (factory tail hides them, they were exposed with the ducati seat) and spent hours slowly dremeling and sanding them until it is 100% flush and looks like it came from the factory that way (cleans the rear end up a ton and looks awesome), he also welded in a plate in the center, this is where the electronics (ECM/relays) now will mount 100% hidden under the seat. The frame was then shipped out to be custom powder coated by one of the best in Candy Apple Red (seems to change color with the light from lighter to darker red and has a metallic/anodizied look to it, pictures do NO justice for how awesome it came out). $400 plus shipping (I have $800 in the custom machining/CNC work, powder coating, and seat not to mention the cost of the frame and title)

SWINGARM: I spent about 3 hours slowly grinding and sanding down all of the brackets on the top of the swingarm where the factory hugger mounted (looks much better without it), the brackets for the brake lines and belt guard were left. It was then also sent out to the same powdercoater and powder coated in matte black, has never set foot outside or been mounted. $130 shipped

Black ceramic coated header, great shape, no dents/dings, includes exhaust flanges- $110 shipped

Molten Orange Manta gas tank and hardware- great shape, paint is glossy and shiny with no bubbles- $150 shipped

New LED smoke tail light with integrated turn signals, has a comuter so you can choose various turn signals settings (flash, slow, blink, etc.)- high end tail light not a cheapo) $70 shipped

HID headlight kit with ignitor, bulb, harness, etc.- $40 shipped

Custom Aluminum Stenzel bar (engine brace that mounts under the tank out of view, decreases vibes and supports the motor better), still needs to have the rear mount hole drilled. Every bike is slightly different so it's best to put it on and then mark exactly where the bolt aligns then drill one hole so that it fits as tightly/works the best on your bike, takes all of 10 minutes to drill hole/install - $45 shipped

LED Turn signal relay- $10 shipped

Perfect condition OEM Buell Black Rear Wheel/pulley/rotor/tire with 500 miles- $200 shipped
    Rear Wheel/tire alone- $140 shipped
    Rear Wheel pulley- $50 shipped
    Rear Wheel brake rotor (low miles)- $50 shipped

Coil- $40 shipped

Handlebar controls (ignition/turn signal, starter switch)- $75 shipped for both sides

Throttle cable/throttle return cable (both)- OEM, like new (I replaced the old ones with a new set when I got the bike)- $35 shipped

Rectifier- $30 shipped

Oil tank/lines- $40 shipped

And all the various brackets and mounts and bolts and all those kind of parts

Will offer a discount for multiple items, make me an offer. Worst I can do is say no and give you a counter offer

Thanks,
    Spencer

I have a 2000 X1, will the HID kit work for my bike? Send me a PM and we'll discuss. Thanks

neat stuff, I love the tubers. PM sent