Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 1125r with fireboat under tail and customized exhaust

I might experiment around with using the 1125r H8 bulbs in the firebolt projector headlight set up, might not work but if it does the switch back and forth would be a breeze if i ever wanted to. Also along the same lines, I may try to use the 1125r fairing stay, the bottom mounts are the same, and the top mounts dont line up but i could drill new holes closer to the end of the fairing and use the existing holes to mount flushmounts? idk just an idea.

All the parts are purchased as well as an EBR ECM, EBR triple, steering stop, solenoid resistor, brake pads, levers, and zg windscreen (xbr)! I should have everything done by this weekend, so pictures will be up soon. Let me know if you want a write up on anything. I also bought a cr clutch line because it is bent a little different at the reservoir and I think I'll get a little more clearance since I'm gonna be pushing it with clip ons and the firebolt front end.. I'm still open to paint scheme ideas, idk if I'm too wild about the black white and blue so if you've got any ideas throw them at me. Maybe yellow??

What do you think? Obviously the front fairing is getting painted, I just can't decide black or white, but anyways here the bike, give me some feedback!

I'm loving how slim the tail section is. Can we get some more pics?

I'd like to see some different angles. How much of the fairing did you have to "trim"?

I say if you like it, go with it!

Being a Buell owner isn't about blending in...

I'd be interested in seeing a blue frame 1125R with all white plastics and blue rims. I bet that would look clean.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345