Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swade Industries

Are any of these cars cool like a Z
    Yes, the vette. How can you compare a nissan to a vette?

How can you compare a nissan to a vette?
    Certainly didn't mean to imply that the 'Vette isn't cool, but it's definitely a different kind of cool to a Z. Everyone gets the flashy in-your-face muscle-car cool of a 'Vette, but an old Z, as Chevy pointed out above, is more of an understated cult cool appreciated mostly by hipsters & lonely old men in liquor store parking lots. :D

If you're buying your car based on its pussy pulling capacity...you're doing it wrong.

That has to be one of the most beautiful z builds Ive come across.

that Z is bad azz! definitelly quirky like the 1125 and xb's.

Nothing like the torque of an inline 6. I was never fortunate enough to own a Z but a doctors son that I worked with in high school had one and it was pretty fast. I've owned alot of inline 6's though and you cant beat them for torque. Currently have Dodge Cummins, BMW 524TD, and a 79 Ford F100 with the 300 six. All three of them are great in their own ways.

Check out Petes page for all you need to know about custom built Z cars, GREAT Tech, and learn from others experiences, mistakes and what would he have done different, Much like the resources on this forum.

http://www.alteredz.com/

Also there is a webforum called HybridZ which Pete is a moderator on, and TONS of info on there as well.

Maybe im just stuck in the past,, but Datsun Zs were pretty bad ass cars back in the day,,Combine modern tech and resources like these webpages i mentioned and you can have a very affordable performance car, Petes is pushing 500 Hp, handles like its on rails, and can challenge most expensive super cars today.

I have 2 kit car projects (one is for sale, along with DRUMROLL PLEASE,,,,,,,, a Datsun Z car as the donor car with title, and still has the stock motor, should still run, the kit car body is a Fiberfab jamaican, title and register as a Z car and tell your insurance agent its just restyled. makes it affordable, I can explain more if interested. Its kind fo adeal breaker in many states if you have to title and register and insure as a Kit car) my other kit car im keeping is a Fiber fab Banshee, kinda of a cross between a Corvette and a Daytona Cobra Coupe. Im using a 260Z as a donor, V8 conversion, and other fun stuff. I like building stuff
    https://www.google.com/search?q=fibe...w=1163&bih=592

See the links:)

Nothing like the torque of an inline 6.
    Agreed!
    One of the biggest abominations of the Mercedes merger with Chrysler was the discontinuation of their fantastic M104 I-6 motor. I had the opportunity to drive one in AMG spec and it was simply one of the best all-round motors I've experienced.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12