Thread: It's new!!

Oh my god! I really do Love my new Buell Uylesses! My missus is getting properly worried now! I'd never considered a Buell before sitting on my mates lightning, even after that I was still intending to buy a Beemer R1200gs, Jeesus gravy, I'm so fckn glad I didn't!! Even though my Buell caused me to be stranded in the middle of fekkin nowhere at 3am by rattling it's two front header bolts loose within 3weeks of owning it, I still didn't care! And after rattling loose the two side stand bolts causing me to drop it!! Even after that I still don't care!! I fekkin love this bike! I might add that I am now in the process of tightening every bloody bolt on the thing & installing spring washers, loc-tite, and ny-lock nuts everywhere!
    Anyway, I want to fit an oil pressure gauge on it. Anybody know where on the engine I can take the feed at the correct pressure point from?
    All help & advice gladly received.
    By the way, did I mention that I fckn love this bike?
    Thanks.... :)

I would think coming out of the oil pump to the cooler would be the best spot. I would also recommend buying a spare belt.