Thread: The Tuniversity is closing up shop!

Super Moderator
    Friends and colleagues,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the permanent closure of The Tuniversity. After tuning over 200 bikes all over the world, it's time to focus on other endeavors.

I'm still going to provide technical support to those of you who bought higher level packages. Additionally, there are a couple clients who are mid-tune with me right now who have had to put a hold on things for the winter season: don't worry, we'll finish up what we've started.

My partner Marc Johnson will continue to provide tuning services to those who are interested on a person-by-person basis. He can be contacted at buelltune [at] gmail [dot] com. He will continue to provide the same excellent service that The Tuniversity has been known for for the last 3 years.

I really want to thank everyone who supported us. It's been a blast, and I've really enjoyed working with all of you.

Ride safe everyone!

Sad to see you leave what you started, but at the same time also glad that your partner is going to continue to run the tuning lessons.

Good luck to you.

Hopefully you still find some free time with med school.

Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you'll be able to reopen shop when life settles down. ;)

Im sad to see you go but I know youre going better places so congrats (I hope). Youre in the medical field right?

Super Moderator
    Thanks for the kind words, guys. This will be a permanent vacation from tuning with no plan to return. With medical school, a brand new kid, and a whole handful of other hobbies, I just haven't had the time to dedicate to the business that it deserves. It's manifested itself in some pretty crappy customer service, and I'm just not OK with that. It's time to move on to new things.

Marc will continue doing what he's been doing with The Tuniversity for the last year and some change. He has a ton of experience and is a great instructor. Anybody who is interested in tuning and/or tuning lessons should get in touch with him.

good luck to you, thanks for all your support