Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Buell Mods

Happy New Year everybody!

What are some mods you'd like to do to your XB this year? Anybody have plans for your rides?

XBlights tail light (being delivered today woohoo!)

Lots of other things....muffler, ceramic coat entire exhaust, head work, tuning, blah blah. most of the aesthetic things I want are done.

Inactive
    hand guards and heated grips on new lightning SS long i just procured. why? it's G damn cold here on the east coast right now. :D

First, Get money from insurance to fix my bike because the trash company let a dumpster crash into my bike.

But I also want to do the Frank parts air box cover and solo seat for lightnings. Along with Head work, 1050 kit, xb12 header and TB...dual O2 bungs and and wide band kit to do some serious tuning.

Finishing stripping everything on the engine and painting it a surprise color.

Finishing my damn bike lol

Finishing my damn bike lol
    lol We'll all have to go for a ride when you do.

New valve stem covers and replacing the old dyna beads in my tires

New primary cover, new clutch pack & spring, new clutch cable, XB9 primary gearing, & new exhaust :D

Some of those mods were needed while others were wanted...

I have several spare plastics... need to get to work vinyl wrapping them so i can start swapping them onto the bike. I have everything, just haven't spent the time.

Would like to quiet down my muffler a bit. Or maybe get a tune. It seems to ride fine... but it's a little loud and seems to be missing low-end power (compared to internet descriptions). I figure a tune or more back pressure may be a step in the right direction.

Kinda want to experiment with different bars. Sometime close to stock, but a little lower. Not as extreme as clubmans.

Track day.... though that'll probably be on my Ninja 650r.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast