Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two dream colors for translucent

The teal is a womans color. I can picture a cute blonde on that one with pink riding gear. The green looks like simple green in the bottle.

Green isnt a great color for marketing, studies show on vehicles,, its not that popular, I like British racing Green myself, but thats just me. other colors i like is school bus yellow and a rich Orange. But again, studies show they are not that popular. Especially Yellow and Orange, people that like them REALLY like them, but those who dont score really hard against them, up in the "Hate" side of things. Colors are very personal, go with the colors you like, but if you want to sell something, its best to look at what the biggest segment of the market likes or wants.
    a further issue with Green is that some old school biker types, and some car people as well,,,,,, feel that Green is bad juju, or bad luck on a bike or car. Ive heard that from a LOT of people. Not that I agree,, but it was a big topic in racing when Jaguar painted their race cars British racing green, despite all the bad juju they did pretty good there for a while

a further issue with Green is that some old school biker types, and some car people as well,,,,,, feel that Green is bad juju

on anything thats raced imo

the teal is f...... great!!!! Love it!

Thanks matteson for ruining that for me. I hate simple green with a passion. Only because its grossly over used where i am.

I didn't know green was such a loathed color. I've been to countries where everyone had a black, silver, or white car because like internet annoyance said, other colors just don't sell. It sucks and its boring, but absolutely true.

If i could i'd like to make a generic transparent template and simply change out the colors as i see fit using different colors of reynolds wrap static plastic wrap or something similar.

I love my British racing green buell. However, that teal is so sick!

Teal is for 👨👉👌👨

Green is cool

I love my British racing green buell.
    i absolutely agree. I'd love to have a deep green buell

oh my that teal is just perfect:D:D

Speaking of green. There is a gixxer up the road that is that color and it just sits. I had a yellow xb9 and hated the color. I was hoping they weren't looking when I rode by. But a guy at work insists on a yellow chevy short bed. All other colors seem be cool with me except for pink. Ya they are right about color Internut.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12