Thread: Tons of the tuber parts for sale

NEW Buell OEM rear chrome pulley bolts (still in wrapper) $30 shipped

NEW OEM Buell Rear shock (complete unit straight from the dealership including the new upgraded bracket. Well it actually has 25 miles on it, dealership has to install it for the Buell Warrant to cover it and then I drove it around 25 miles home and began disassembling the bike) $195 shipped

Custom Billet front and rear footpegs (4 total), super nice, $70 shipped

FRAME,SEAT, and TITLE (sold together): the subframe was shortened 6”, my buddy who is a professional fabricator/machinist custom built a CNC rear plate designed for the taillight and to align perfectly with the Ducati seat, holes for the wires and mounting bolts were machined in and welded on, I removed the steering lock (its pointless and notorious for leaking water into head bearings) and has it welded up and ground perfectly flush, I cut off the mounts for the electronics on the right side lower rail of the subframe where they are mounted for the factory (factory tail hides them, they were exposed with the ducati seat) and spent hours slowly dremeling and sanding them until it is 100% flush and looks like it came from the factory that way (cleans the rear end up a ton and looks awesome), he also welded in a plate in the center, this is where the electronics (ECM/relays) now will mount 100% hidden under the seat. The frame was then shipped out to be custom powder coated by one of the best in Candy Apple Red (seems to change color with the light from lighter to darker red and has a metallic/anodizied look to it, pictures do NO justice for how awesome it came out). I have $800 in the custom machining/CNC work, powder coating, and seat not to mention the cost of the frame and title. $375 plus shipping

SWINGARM: Perfect condition and was just sent out to the same powdercoater and powder coated in matte black. It has never even been outside since the fresh powdercoat. $120 shipped

Black ceramic coated header, great shape, no dents/dings, includes exhaust flanges- $115 shipped

HID headlight kit with ignitor, harness, etc., missing bulb they are $9 online in whatever color you like- $30 shipped

Perfect condition OEM Buell Black Rear Wheel/pulley/rotor/tire with 500 miles- $200 shipped
    Rear Wheel/tire alone- $150 shipped
    Rear Wheel pulley- $50 shipped
    Rear Wheel brake rotor (low miles)- $50 shipped

Handlebar controls (ignition/turn signal, starter switch)- $60 shipped for both sides

Throttle cable/throttle return cable (both)- OEM, like new (I replaced the old ones with a new set when I got the bike)- $35 shipped

Oil tank and lines- $35 shipped

Ignition/gas cap with 2 keys- $90 shipped

Factory service manual- $30 shipped

PARTS BOX- this will include all the original bolts and screws I removed from my bike, coil, ignitor, clutch perch/switch/wiring, kickstand spring, carb mounting bracket, top motor mount bracket, all motor mounts (the tie rod end looking ones that are round on both ends), rear axle , rear axle sliders, plug wires, battery clamp, old tail light, pair of original pegs, swing arm block (the part between the swingarm and motor) and hardware, the electric sensor that attaches to the carb, an assortment of brand new carb jets, and various other small parts. This will be every single part I have left other than the bigger parts listed separately above. $170 shipped for it all

Frame/seat on eBay with pictures:
    \newurl{http://www.ebay.com/itm/331103054656?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649,http://www.ebay.com/itm/331103054656?ssPageName=ST RK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649}

I have tons of pictures of everything I can email to any interested buyers.

Thanks,
    Spencer

How easy is it to fit the HID kit for the headlight? I've been wanting to get one of those for my X1 but I've been avoiding it because electricals scare the crap out of me.

Rear shock/mount has been sold.

Kal3idoscope, it's super easy this is a full kit that's plug and play and already been cut to the correct length for a tuber, shouldn't take you but 30 minutes to install. It has two cables that attach to the battery and a plug that the factory headlight socket plugs into, that is it. The factory headlight plug goes into the box so that all your factory controls control it just like the original headlight. I already did the hard work getting everything the right lengths and put together you just gotta hook it up and go.

Spencer

Is the hid headlight kit still available??

Footpegs?

PM sent.

I have some buell parts left off a 99 s3t swing arm oil tank gas tank with pump gauges air box and filter shoot me an email if interested thanks cwhite

PM sent