Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buellxb.com T-shirts

Just ordered mine. Can't wait to see how it comes out. Has anyone ordered and received theirs yet? How is the fit and quality?

I just ordered mine also! The blue lightning with white logo!

Just ordered mine. Can't wait to see how it comes out. Has anyone ordered and received theirs yet? How is the fit and quality?
    If they are the same as the ones brandon did before I have one. The tees are good quality and dont feel really thin. Sizing is pretty standard I think. Im about 6' and 175lbs. Medium doesnt have much extra room but not a shmedium. Large is just a little loose. I always find myself in that spot between the two sizes.

I'll probably order one this weekend. I figure I'll go with the XXL and hope for the best.... worst case scenario is that it is a little tight and I'll have a little more motivation to drop some pounds.

Dear partner,
    Everyone is a little Irish on St. Patrick’s Day! Here’s your chance to pass some of that Irish luck on to your customers.

$10 off orders of $50 or more
    Coupon code: POTOFGOLD
    Run time: February 25th – March 4th, 2014
    Just got an email for this, if you want to save a little cash.

Hey everyone! I recieved my shirt in the mail today. And I must say its a pretty nice shirt. Its 100% cotton and its pretty thick. Not like some really thin t shirts. I wear a mens small and it seems to fit about right. It also say pre shrunk on the tag. Its in the washer now so we will see haha. Here's a picture of it! Matches my bike pretty well also!

I think the weight is 6.1 oz, so they're heavier than most out there. I've got a few of my own design and they're very heavy weight for being t-shirts. Mine were Gildan Ultra tee's, that looks to be the same (should be, I chose the same shirt) and should wear for a long while.

Yes it's the Gildan Ultra and I hope it should wear for a long while because im going to wear the crap out of mine! Hahah

Received mine the other day. I got the maroon color with a black lightning logo. The shirt looks a little more purple to me than I thought it would be but all in all I like it. It's roomy and comfortable and feels like a heavier weight so it should hold up well.

Thanks grabbed two white lightning logo shirts! If it doesn't cost you any more please offer other shirt qualities as I see they offer American apparel etc... Its going to be hot here in CA so I don't know how comfortable these "thick" shirts are going to be. Also post up if they offer another free shipping deal to your email, I'll probably get another two.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast