Has anyone bought one of THESE yet?

I emailed the seller to try and find out what type/temp wire they are using, and he doesn't seem to want to tell me for some reason...

-------------
Dear motorsportz411,

I'd actually like more specific details besides "Much higher temperature wire". What is the temperature and gauge of the wire that is used in these stators?

By "the latest version of the Buell stator 1125 Rotor", are you referring to the EBR rotor with the oil hole?

Also- do you currently have this stator in stock and ready to ship?

Thanks!
Rog
----------

Dear devriessignsatgmail,

Hello,

The actually reason why the the original stator failed, was not because it was poor quality and a smaller qauge wire. It was because the rotor was not allowing sufficient cooling. The factory latest version of the rotor wheel work or the EBR rotor will work. This stator is currently in stock.

Thanks

- motorsportz411
----------

I do understand the need for the EBR rotor with the oil jet cooling orifice, thanks.

I would still like to know what temperature wire you are using for these stators. Most companies offering rewind services for the stators are using 240°C wire as opposed to the stock stator wire which is reportedly only 200°C wire.

Also- are you using polyimide-insulated wire?

Thanks
Rog
-----

The End.