, xb12r, picked, years, selling, warrior, roadstar, minor, i’ll, cleaning/polishing, quest, ‘the, circle, coming, me’, ‘speaks, bought, styles/brands, sampling, one’" /> Came Full Circle- Got Another Buell !!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Came Full Circle- Got Another Buell !!!!!

Well, I’ve come full circle and bought another Buell (my 4th). The new ride is an 05 XB12R. I picked it up for a song after selling my last ride (an 02 Roadstar Warrior). The bike needs some minor TLC (just a lot of cleaning/polishing) but I’ll have her looking proud before the riding season starts.
    Over the last several years I’ve been on a bit of a quest for ‘the one’. I’ve been sampling all different styles/brands of bikes in an effort to find what really ‘speaks to me’. I keep coming back to Buells though. The more bikes I try out the more I find that Buells just really do offer that intangible ‘something’ that others just don’t. My first ride after bringing it home had me grinning ear to ear and saying to myself “oh yeah, THAT’S what I’ve been missing”. :D Buells are just ALIVE underneath you where as other bikes just seem to be a machine on which you sit atop. I’ve had powerful bikes, classic bikes and ‘cool’ bikes but none of them can see to fill that ‘Buell void’.
    This thing is going to see some MILES this year!

Sorry for the crappy pic, the only one I have at the moment is from the p.o.

Congrats bro. Couldn't agree with you more on the Buell "IT" factor. I've tried all different styles of bike and this is definitely "the one" for me.:D

I just did the same thing! The Buell is the only bike I have ever even considered more than once. Maybe this time we can stay smart and keep them!

I couldn't be happier with my buell. I've had old school Hondas and other jap bikes of that era. I've ridden sportster sand other various bikes but after seein a buell xb9s years ago I knew I had to have one. Love my xb12ss and can't wait for riding season to arrive here in Chicago. Congrats on the firebolt and ride safe!!!

Congratulations! I know where you are coming from. I've had lots of different bikes and nothing compares to the feel of the Buell. I ride other friends bikes sometimes and then just end up missing my Buell. This is definitely what I've been looking for and I don't think people truly understand it until they've owned one too.

almost 8 yrs now on my '03 9s, only thought I've really had is to add a second bike in the garage

glad you've got back on another Buell

I've owned 27 bikes, 4 of which were Buells (all Uly's). I loved all my bikes but Buells truly are a treat. Congrats.

Now if this darn weather would clear up I could get out and ride this thing!
    This weekend it's getting a breather re-route and I'll maybe tackle a leaking fork seal.
    Hopefully it'll be warm enough that water won't turn to a solid (ice) and I can give it the washing and polishing it so desperately needs.

I’ve been sampling all different styles/brands of bikes in an effort to find what really ‘speaks to me’. I keep coming back to Buells though.
    Yep, you simply can't find the unique blend of high-tech chassis & old-school tractor motor in anything other than an XB! :D

I agree, I absolutely love my Buell. I own an Scg going I about 90,000 miles. I just purchased my second Buell today an 06 XB12X with factory luggage. It's completely stock, but when I took it out for a test ride I had a grin from ear to ear and I simply had to have it! Buells are definitely the bike for me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast