Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for blunt, no BS feedback

My local HD dealer gives me military discount. I find it hard to get those discounts at online retailers.

I agree it`s mainly price,and I try to get all the parts from same person,so I don`t have to pay muliple shipping fees.

Price

Administrator
    Thanks for all the feedback! Maybe BuellParts.net literally has pricing errors on the site. This feedback has been passed a long to the BuellParts.net team. I'll keep following this thread so feel free to keep it coming.

Administrator
    neilrl79 I think you found an error with the frame pucks. All frame pucks but the Uly's are listed at $57.60 a pair. We'll correct that. I hope others aren't judging the price of all the products on a few key errors like that. Working on it!

neilrl79 I think you found an error with the frame pucks. All frame pucks but the Uly's are listed at $57.60 a pair. We'll correct that. I hope others aren't judging the price of all the products on a few key errors like that. Working on it!
    I'm glad that price was an error. That error did cost you a couple small sales from me tho. Now that I know I'll be sure to check BuellParts.net next time I'm looking for something. I am looking for a Buell T-shirt, maybe I'll look at your selection tonight.

I didnt realize the main financial support came for this site this way. Ill consider that in the future. I think to some extent by the bikes being limited production and no longer made, the market will evolve. I think as a business it would be fair to be a bit more assertive in letting forum users know who pays the bills and how. I also see the other banner ads on here and just assumed. (im sure they contribute as well and worthy of support).
    The problem seems to me is that as an internet based business people are even more ADD/ADHD than normal and the smallest things can skew their shopping habits.
    While I favor using a desktop computer and find Crackberrys, Dumbfones and IFruits highly annoying, it also seems to be a big factor, I have gotten complaints about my posts because these phone users dont like to scroll, or it bogs down their gadgets. How does that effect/affect internet sales if the majority are shopping on their widgets?
    Ive gotten LOADS of info off here and use it often as a resource. I WOULD like to see more Tuber stuff and support on the site as well. But this is my favorite web forum and tech resource for these bikes. keep up the great work, thank you..

When you order parts and they are not in stock, they should let you know that with an estimated arrival time before charging your credit card. That was my experience with them and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. I wasn't given any heads-up on the order just a full charge to my credit card with an email the parts would ship in several weeks. IMO,

Their prices are competitive and I wanted to give them my business BECAUSE of this site but I went elsewhere.

I can understand it would be impossible to stock every part but my issue was the lack of transparency on the ordering process.

I don't like the website layout of buellparts.net. Also, they don't offer as many modification options as ASB does. For example, on ASB you can buy 4-5 different exhausts, on Buellparts you can only get 1. ASB offers ceramic coating, air box mods, catch cans, NGK spark plugs, scalloped brake rotors, brake pad upgrades, stands, etc..... basically upgraded/aftermarket parts that have been researched and proven to work/fit by Al. He eliminates the guess work. That is why they get a lot of my business. That being said, if I ever need large, core OEM parts, like a new front fork, Buellparts would probably get my business, that just doesn't happen very often though.

BTW just bought a shirt from Buellparts..... that is my favorite feature of your website.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast