Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Looking for blunt, no BS feedback

WTF???

Cant we all just get along? Tubers? Blasts? XBs? and 1125s? and now the EBR bikes?

Seriously.... I was at a multi brand dealership today and had a long talk with some of the big shots of the Motorcycle world, While they mostly sell Harleys, this dealerships owner doesnt discriminate and was one of Buells biggest supporters, But at the end of the day its a very small niche brand that most of the motorcycle world just plain does NOT GIVE A **** about, really,,,,,,,, many will say Buell? Whats a Buell? and many really mean that, the rest just shake their head at the whole Buell saga, So it seems really weird to me to see so much hatred towards Blasts and some of the other segments of the Buell versions,.

I have nothing more to had apart from what was said already, it´s a very busy front page, needs more photos, as someone said we do like our photos,… photos, photos, photos, photos. and I’m foreign to the states, so the shipping costs and taxes are prohibitive
    To defend the blast guys, I stop frequenting UKBEG for the same reason, but in my case, was all the **** about XB, they are mainly a tuber forum and consider all XB none BUELL deserver of the name
    I love BUELLXB.com, learned a lot
    I like buellparts.net for the oem parts numbers :D

The only input I can offer is price (I ride an XB and joined the forum after all this went down apparently) i.e. k&n air filter Buellparts price is $68.95 and EBR is at $55.95.
    Not a big "let's hug it out and be friends "person but I hope something can be worked out here. Really like this forum, it has helped me a lot and would like to see that for all Buell riders.

you should charge all the vendors a fee.they are making quite a bit of money from adds and post on this forum they shouldnt mind.

I just bought a seat from them. It hasn't come in yet, but it was shipped out promptly after I ordered it and the price was right.

I'll report back once i receive the item with a review of their site.

I own a tuber and I agree with what pur pony said. They are all clumped together. It's hard to navigate. Also I am a newer buell owner and the search function doesn't work worth a crap. I recently tried to find out how to convert my air box to aftermarket and the search had stuff on there that wasn't relevant. Now I've gone page by page on the diy to find it. I'm on page 29 with no luck yet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345