, curious, likes" /> EBR 1190 poll
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EBR 1190 poll

Hello everyone, I'm very curious to see how everyone else likes this new 1190. I have read a lot of post and a lot of ppl want to see a naked/street fighter version. What if they don't make a naked version?

It's a nice bike and a very good bike for a version 1.0 product. The one at the dealer here has some fit and finish things I could nitpick but all in all, I really like the bike. I was amazed at how light it felt when I sat on it. Just waiting for them to get it set up as their demo bike and I can give a full ride review :D

Would be a nice track bike, but I have no need for it on the street. Naked sport bike is my poison of choice.

Im a huge fan of the Lightning xb9sx. as far as what ive seen nothing impresses me with the new EBR. unless the new nakid bike is better than the monster...my second bike will be a monster.....EBR.....you have failed me in your indian market

I am not really into the superbike thing. If it were naked they might have something. I doubt they ever will, but I would prefer they made an aircooled alternative aswell. I do like the fact that buell is still doing what he does best.

I forgot to mention before that I am most definitely waiting to see what the naked bike will look like. I'm hoping it is a "must have" bike in the looks and performance department.

If their is no "naked" bike from EBR then I think a good chunk of the Buell community will be lost. Especially since most of us like the XB series bikes.

A lot of people are waiting to see the SX and AX, which we've all assumed will be the stripped down street fighter and touring versions.

I wouldn't be surprised to see an evolution of the 1125CR design if EBR stays with the liquid cooled setup.

Then again, maybe the SX and AX are designs for different bikes that had never seen the light of day. The 1190RS and SX are very similar to the stillborn Baracuda II... time will tell. I can't help but wonder if the next bike to be released is going to be the deal breaker for a lot of people.

It looks like it should be easy to take off the side fairings. I couldn't tell what it'd look like without the sides on, but maybe dean can oblige us sometime before I pick mine up.

The EBR 1190RX is not for me, but I wouldn't say it doesn't impress me. It is a tower of power.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast