, curious, likes" /> EBR 1190 poll - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EBR 1190 poll

In fact, I really can't wait till they start reviewing it and putting it up against the competition. I'm really curious how the motorcycle community will receive it. Lots of butterflies in Erik's stomach right now.

unless your buying it for looks wich it doesnt have imo or the status of having a 19k bike it doesnt add up.its going to compete against the zx-10,s1000rr and it cant.for the same price you could have either one of those and another bike or the 5k.hopefully ebr will come out with a standard with good numbers and looks.

The SX (and the AX) will be announced officially later this year. Give them a little more time, race season just started and I think they're a little busy with it all (WSBK and AMA racing) right now. I have faith in them, I knew about the RX for a couple of years. It's priced higher than what I'd been told initially, but it was still within my reach to get one.

Don't like the RX? Don't buy it. I did and am damn happy to have it.

Although the EBR 1190RX is meant to be on par performance-wise with the Jap liter bikes, I think it is meant to appeal to the guys looking for something different and unique. The Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, BMW crowd. In which case its price tag is right on target.

The 1190SX is an American made sportbike, built by an American entrepreneur and select American talent.. it is an awesome handcrafted machine and in showrooms, for sale now! that speaks volumes.. whatever happened to Motus? or any other US sport motorcycle manufacturer? FAIL! Erik Buell and his "elves" are winners.. these hell-for-cool machines and all things EBR to come, are larger than any juvenile derogatis. Props up to the American sportbike flagship, and GO USA!

Craigslist and fleabay are full of clapped-out, beat-up second hand xb and tube frame platform bikes/parts these days, and more so with jap, chinese, korean and european bikes.. have at 'em boys. (The well kept, maintained and coveted examples of American made Buell renditions are becoming harder to find and surely command appreciation yet today..)

I know at what level I intend to pledge my support and allegiance..

I did and am damn happy to have it.

and that is what matters most.

I have faith in them,
    I'm right there, anxious and excited! I really doubt they would back out on the SX and AX. The Ulysses seems to have gotten more popular in the last few years so the AX should be a slam dunk and there is nothing better looking than the naked version(SX) of a badass street legal race bike(again congrats in the RX purchase dean, im very jealous)! Granted if they didn't build them I would be upset...

I finally set the suspension on mine this morning, took it out for a victory lap on some of my favorite twisties here. Yeah, it's good. Still getting totally comfy on throwing around a $20k bike, so I still have some chicken strips at 250 miles, but they're getting smaller. Way too much traffic out to really get after it, so I'll stick with that excuse for now. Average speed was 45, my norm on those roads is 70+ at a minimum.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast